Buffalo Interested in WR Kelley Washington

Against the Jets, I don't think it's going to matter if we kept TO, Reed, Evans and brought Reed (Andre) out of retirement.

Then we run sweeps to the outside and watch Cromartie run away from contact as he's done his entire career. Check out the Charger message boards today, they are pretty happy he's not their problem any longer.

I've been following this guy since Tennessee (he was a quarterback there before going to WR). I expected him to be in the Peerless Price, Donte Stallworth, Robert Meachem mode, but he hasn't yet been the "star" receiver. I know he has been a standout special teams player and will be very interested in seeing him play for us. I can't imagine we broke the bank getting him, and he may actually be a very good addition to the team. Good call Buddy...kind of makes up for your screwing up on Incognito.

Worst part is, he may wind up being our "top" signing. :rolleyes:

Anyone hear anything on Porter. Releasing a player and then pulling them back and not releasing them sounds like just the mind game Parcell's would play. It will be hard not to take satisfaction when some steroid proped athlete kicks his old ass.