RFA Option for OT - Would this work?

Virgil

So, we all know that we need an OT. There are two guys out there from Pittsburgh and Baltimore that were tendered as RFA's for a first round tender. Both guys are starting LT's.

Well, how hard would it be to trade lynch and our 2nd to San Diego for their 1st. It's only like a 13 spot jump up. Then, we can sign one of those OT's and give up that 2nd. Personally, I would love to sign a proven guy and I would give up a Whitner or Lynch and our second to get one.

Does this make sense?

So, we all know that we need an OT. There are two guys out there from Pittsburgh and Baltimore that were tendered as RFA's for a first round tender. Both guys are starting LT's.

Well, how hard would it be to trade lynch and our 2nd to San Diego for their 1st. It's only like a 13 spot jump up. Then, we can sign one of those OT's and give up that 2nd. Personally, I would love to sign a proven guy and I would give up a Whitner or Lynch and our second to get one.

Does this make sense?

1ST Round picks are like Gold! I think it would take our 2nd & 4th plus Lynch to move back into the 1st round. All the NFL GM's know that Lynch is one violation away from a season's suspension, and will be wary of adding him to their teams. I don't like him overall, but really think he will be here in September. I hope I am wrong!! I hope that it does happen and we

draft a OT like you are saying..