OchoDinko will be tripping the lights fantastic

Has a good shot at winning. The odds are in his favor in consideration of the past 1st place finishes of NFL players and athletes.

Think it'll be tough to beat the Pussycat Doll though. You'd think she'd be good at dancing.

Maybe he'll get more separation between him and his partner on consecutive weeks than he was able to with Revis.

If he falls behind in the voting, look to him to head backstage for an MRI to check for "an ACL injury".

Maybe he'll get more separation between him and his partner on consecutive weeks than he was able to with Revis.

If he falls behind in the voting, look to him to head backstage for an MRI to check for "an ACL injury".

Perhaps Palmer can learn to place the ball some place other that 3 feet above any receiver...

Perhaps Palmer can learn to place the ball some place other that 3 feet above any receiver...

Yeah, must be his crappy QB (40 TDs to CO so far) hasn't learned how to pass yet.....

I honestly didn't think of that angle. Good pickup.

Yeah, must be his crappy QB (40 TDs to CO so far) hasn't learned how to pass yet.....

I honestly didn't think of that angle. Good pickup.

If you watched any B'gal ball since his knee got destroyed, you would see that he tosses high. Then he had '08's elbow problem. He's not an "elite" qb, despite hype. He had a nice run of late second, early, wins last season, and - finally - learned the value of scrambling now and again...

He stunk overall - something like 1-13 passing in that regular season-ending game against NYJ. He did squat, for such a "name", in their playoff game. Probably not noticed by most - but noticed by me - was a sideline shot showing Palmer admonishing the OL. Whitworth got up and stuck a finger at Palmer. I'm sure he was telling him to get rid of the ball, completion or not, and don't bit*h at us while you fart around.

Palmer's overall record is poor - he can't forge victories, IMO. His signature play is a long ball to the right sideline that is picked when the money is on the line.

They, of course, are stuck with him - huge contract.

Pencil in CIN as a buyer of Tebow, BTW... <_<

I've never watched Dancing With The Stars but have come across it while flipping through the channels. Now that Ochodinko is on the show I'll make sure to find out when it's on, so I don't accidentally come across it while flipping the channels. :P

BTW, It's called dancing with the stars and this is a list of people they consider stars?

Also set to appear this season are Pamela Anderson, ESPN sideline reporter Erin Andrews, actress Shannen Doherty, actress Niecy Nash, actor Aiden Turner, reality-TV star Kate Gosselin, astronaut Buzz Aldrin, figure skater Evan Lysacek, Jake Pavelka of "The Bachelor" and Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls <_<

If you watched any B'gal ball since his knee got destroyed, you would see that he tosses high. Then he had '08's elbow problem. He's not an "elite" qb, despite hype. He had a nice run of late second, early, wins last season, and - finally - learned the value of scrambling now and again...

He stunk overall - something like 1-13 passing in that regular season-ending game against NYJ. He did squat, for such a "name", in their playoff game. Probably not noticed by most - but noticed by me - was a sideline shot showing Palmer admonishing the OL. Whitworth got up and stuck a finger at Palmer. I'm sure he was telling him to get rid of the ball, completion or not, and don't bit*h at us while you fart around.

Palmer's overall record is poor - he can't forge victories, IMO. His signature play is a long ball to the right sideline that is picked when the money is on the line.

They, of course, are stuck with him - huge contract.

Pencil in CIN as a buyer of Tebow, BTW... <_<

While I agree that Palmer has perhaps been overhyped, they could be stuck with worse. And CO has made his fortune on the receiving end of Palmer's arm, no question.

But give the Jets D credit---they simply shut down the passing game, (despite claims of CO injury).

While I agree that Palmer has perhaps been overhyped, they could be stuck with worse. And CO has made his fortune on the receiving end of Palmer's arm, no question.

But give the Jets D credit---they simply shut down the passing game, (despite claims of CO injury).

No - Palmer tossed high. And Revis should have been flagged several times. That's not sour grapes - every Bills' fan has observed similar in other circumstances and games. Revis was a media darling...

What claims of injury by Dinko?- don't you know by now that he's a drama queen? BTW, I give him high credit - he gets whacked hard, feigns hurt, and pops right back up.