2-Brandon Spikes ILB

3-Jason Fox LT

4-George Selvie OLB

5-Torrell Troup NT

6-Kevin Haslam OT

6b-Riley Cooper WR

7-Nate Byham TE

7b-Kevin Basped DE

Wouldn't be upset if ths happened. I'm not sold on Bradford yet but I'd take him here is we get Spikes in the 2nd. I feel like we get a good player in Cooper in the 6th round. He doesn't grade out well at the combine stuff but he's a player.

Haslam from Rutgers is an interesting pick, particularly if we took Davis from Rutgers first.

Haslam is versatile, having played RT and RG. He's a New Jersey guy, trains with Davis and hangs out with him, not invited to the combine (the guy can jump 30", great for a 300 pounder). He leaves the Orlando training facility today to go back up to Rutgers. Rutgers will be broadcasting the team's Pro Day on ScarletKnights.com March 10 at 2:00.

I wouldn't be too upset if it happens.

1-Sam Bradford QB

2-Brandon Spikes ILB

3-Jason Fox LT

4-George Selvie OLB

5-Torrell Troup NT

6-Kevin Haslam OT

6b-Riley Cooper WR

7-Nate Byham TE

7b-Kevin Basped DE

Nice start but they will have to get some OL FA's, we need to have a plan B for the OL in case whoever we draft either busts or needs 2-3 years to figure it out.

1-Sam Bradford QB

2-Brandon Spikes ILB

3-Jason Fox LT

4-George Selvie OLB

5-Torrell Troup NT

6-Kevin Haslam OT

6b-Riley Cooper WR

7-Nate Byham TE

7b-Kevin Basped DE

if that was our draft, id be down right excited. its not filled with names of people i loved or anything, it just adresses almost all of our needs in good order, with quality players. dont get me wrong, im not running out and buying a jersey, but its still a good draft. though, i think the rams are apparently targetting bradford, but QBs have been slipping for years now.

1-Sam Bradford QB

2-Brandon Spikes ILB

3-Jason Fox LT

4-George Selvie OLB

5-Torrell Troup NT

6-Kevin Haslam OT

6b-Riley Cooper WR

7-Nate Byham TE

7b-Kevin Basped DE

Wow, not too upset at all, that looks like a good first step on the long road to respectability.