Iupati interview at Combine

turftoe

Just finished trolling on the Broncos' site and found this Combine press conference.

You just know this guy is going to be an animal at the next level. At 6'5", 330lbs, and

with good feet, he could step right in Butler's vacated RT spot and make a heck of a combo

with Eric Wood. Maybe trade down a few spots? I'm going to watch this guy tomorrow during the

footwork drills.

Link

Warning: 20 minute interview

Just finished trolling on the Broncos' site and found this Combine press conference.

You just know this guy is going to be an animal at the next level. At 6'5", 330lbs, and

with good feet, he could step right in Butler's vacated RT spot and made a heck of a combo

with Eric Wood. Maybe trade down a few spots? I'm going to watch this guy tomorrow during the

footwork drills.

Link

Warning: 20 minute interview

I have been saying that this is the guy that I would want the Bills to draft, even at #9 if Bradford is gone. I would be alright with Bulaga, but Iupati is my first choice.

I have been saying that this is the guy that I would want the Bills to draft, even at #9 if Bradford is gone. I would be alright with Bulaga, but Iupati is my first choice.

no way you take this guy that high. I also worry about all the holding going on senior bowl week

that said how about buluga/davis first round . Iupati second round. then get into N.t and Linebackers

yeah if a guy plays well at one position on the oline doesnt mean he can do it all. this is rediculous, wasnt this board bashing iupati after the senior bowl? i could be wrong. but if anything after this season and the past couple of season i think we should understand that if a guy plays well at a certain position on the oline, that doesnt mean hes good at every position on the line

I agree I think he will be an all pro for the next ten years.