Snowed in again N.Central Pa.

Buffaloed in Pa

A snow day for me. Just crawled out of my passenger side window of my 4whl drive pickup.In my driveway. Quarter mile long and I got half way and then buried it. This sux. Global warming at its best. Now I wait till I get ahold of my farmer bud to dig me out with his 4whl drive john deere tractor. :nana:

A snow day for me. Just crawled out of my passenger side window of my 4whl drive pickup.In my driveway. Quarter mile long and I got half way and then buried it. This sux. Global warming at its best. Now I wait till I get ahold of my farmer bud to dig me out with his 4whl drive john deere tractor. :nana:

Told ya in another thread PA sucks :cry::w00t: How's that 30 acres working out now..huh..huh??? :angry:

Bout all ya can do is start :angry: getting ready for thew hockey game at 3

Got me a day off though. :devil:

Thankfully this storm missed us here in Central VA, and I am ususally one clamoring for more snow.

But the one dude who has been spot on this year on the forecast says we getting on middle of next week that he thinks will be 12-18 inches :wallbash: Know its early, but this guy has been dead on this winter. Better hit early, we going to SOCal for spring break on Thursday!!

Hopefuuly you have some Troegs Nugget Nectar in your fridge..crack a couple of them and have fun on your day :thumbsup:

are you kidding me? i am supposed to be in richmond next weekend...i am starting to think i am affecting the weather...its frigging following me around......

But the one dude who has been spot on this year on the forecast says we getting on middle of next week that he thinks will be 12-18 inches :thumbsup:

sounds like you need a http://www.popsci.com/node/30913

A fellow that worked in the PA plant I worked at, had a rural domicile with a long, graveled drive. He had the credentials prevailing at the time, and when really heavy snows hit, he told me he'd wire up strings of dynamite and blast it away. Can't say if that was true or not, that was over 20 years ago - they'd haul him off nowadays. :thumbsup:

He was the same person that told me about setting a small fire, and dropping in a small torch propane cylinder, running back and shooting it with a center fire rifle. He claimed that the fireball was impressive - I found out that he was right - I'd seen it done at a later time.

He was an interesting soul - the security department at the plant, for a reasonable fee to cover cost, hired him to deliver a whole roasted pig as the Xmas shutdown approached. He had an additional patch - a hunting camp up around Tionesta and Tidioute, next to the Allegheny National Forest.

I was there several times (his first place got burnt to the ground because he'd howl at the locals in their own bars. And the locals fixed his wagon...). We were blasted as usual one time, and he got it into his mind to lay down 10 or so bottle rockets (repeatedly) and launch volleys at incoming vehicles motoring up and down Rt. 62. Somebody almost crashed, stopped, and flew out of his truck with vengeance in his mind. I flew towards the river, and this one ducked and balled up into the brush. This guy meant to kill us - justifiable homicide...

A fellow that worked in the PA plant I worked at, had a rural domicile with a long, graveled drive. He had the credentials prevailing at the time, and when really heavy snows hit, he told me he'd wire up strings of dynamite and blast it away. Can't say if that was true or not, that was over 20 years ago - they'd haul him off nowadays. :thumbsup:

He was the same person that told me about setting a small fire, and dropping in a small torch propane cylinder, running back and shooting it with a center fire rifle. He claimed that the fireball was impressive - I found out that he was right - I'd seen it done at a later time.

He was an interesting soul - the security department at the plant, for a reasonable fee to cover cost, hired him to deliver a whole roasted pig as the Xmas shutdown approached. He had an additional patch - a hunting camp up around Tionesta and Tidioute, next to the Allegheny National Forest.

I was there several times (his first place got burnt to the ground because he'd howl at the locals in their own bars. And the locals fixed his wagon...). We were blasted as usual one time, and he got it into his mind to lay down 10 or so bottle rockets (repeatedly) and launch volleys at incoming vehicles motoring up and down Rt. 62. Somebody almost crashed, stopped, and flew out of his truck with vengeance in his mind. I flew towards the river, and this one ducked and balled up into the brush. This guy meant to kill us - justifiable homicide...

Good old boy. Damn, wish I had some of that DynOmite.

Good old boy. Damn, wish I had some of that DynOmite.

There's more.

One time, we were farting around in a CJ I owned. If you know Western PA, you know that you can turn off most any road and up into the hills, and find some active or defunct strip or deep mine property. We did, and slogged through mud and came across a D-9 dozer. A nice one - air conditioned hardtop cab, ripper, etc. He hopped out and started it. He tried to get it moving, but was unsuccessful. Thankfully. There was a trailer park in direct line down the slope a mile or so away - we would still be in prison after conviction for multiple murders.

He hopped out of the running D-9, found some old rag to cover up my plate, and away we escaped.

Another time, we were boozing after work with one of our vendor reps. He had a rental car - the then-new Pontiac Fiero. He tossed us the keys, and away we reeled off to lonely sites and spun it around and around. When we came back, the alcohol told him to open up the engine hatch access panel, and p*ss on the hot motor. I joined him - this was on a busy stretch of road. I'm still surprised we weren't grabbed and locked up for public lewdness...