NFL Combine Educational Video

Great watch. Thanks for the upload. But man, all I can think about now is how much Maybin blows, and how blatantly obvious it was too see. Some scouts must have been on the floor laughing when they heard us draft him at 11.

Did you watch the DL video? Because Mayock said that all of the scouts are looking for guys who have very quick first steps. In fact I would contend that Maybin's combine workout is what got him drafted as high as he did. I think if Maybin doesn't attend the combine he goes in the mid second to early third.

cant put Maybin down just now. this gonna be his second season in NFL. Once the coach change his position, then we would see how well he play. I still have hope for him and hope he does well this season coming up. If he still playing poor then yes we pick up a bust, but as for now. Don't put this kid down.

Did you watch the DL video? Because Mayock said that all of the scouts are looking for guys who have very quick first steps. In fact I would contend that Maybin's combine workout is what got him drafted as high as he did. I think if Maybin doesn't attend the combine he goes in the mid second to early third.

My post about Maybin was to say that it was very very obvious that Maybin was not going to succeed in the NFL as a pass rusher, meanwhile it was very very obvious that other players would. Mayock refers to these players throughout that video, ie Orakpo/Cushing/Mathews, even Cromartie from last season. I picked Maybin becauce my frustration with the Bills terrible scouting staff has been personified by Aaron Maybin.

PS: I think if the Bills dont draft Maybin at 11, and at all, he would not have been drafted before Connor Barwin and Michael Johson, who went in the eraly third round. "It only takes one team" to make him go that high. Exo facto I thought pre draft that Maybin was at most a third round talent. Seems pretty accurate at this point.