1. 1. What defense would you start?

• Philadelphia: Philadelphia at NY Giants
    • Seattle: Buffalo at Seattle

Here is our scoring:

10 pts for holding team UNDER 100 yds rushing

10 pts for holding team UNDER 200 yds passing

5 pts bonus for UNDER 200 TOTAL yards

15 pts for Shutout

Based on this scoring, who would you start, Philly or Seattle?

Thanks

132676[/snapback]

I know the Bills have not played great on the road, but the NY Giants defense is slipping the last 4 weeks or so, since Strahan got hurt. The Bills, if memory serves, have only given up 100 yards rushing twice all year. You are likely to get 10 points for that, and maybe even 10 for holding the Seahawks below 200 yards passing. The Eagles, on the other hand, have been moving the ball pretty much at will, and Westbrook appears to be returning to form. I have the same two defenses on my FF team, and I am always looking at excuses to not play the Bills, but more often than not, the Bills defense has been outperforming the Giants...

I know the Bills have not played great on the road, but the NY Giants defense is slipping the last 4 weeks or so, since Strahan got hurt.  The Bills, if memory serves, have only given up 100 yards rushing twice all year.  You are likely to get 10 points for that, and maybe even 10 for holding the Seahawks below 200 yards passing.  The Eagles, on the other hand, have been moving the ball pretty much at will, and Westbrook appears to be returning to form.  I have the same two defenses on my FF team, and I am always looking at excuses to not play the Bills, but more often than not, the Bills defense has been outperforming the Giants...

132710[/snapback]

I appreciate the assessment....but I should have made the poll differnet...I have Philly and Seattle's defenses. Sorry about the confusion (I wish I had our defense!!) :w00t:

I appreciate the assessment....but I should have made the poll differnet...I have Philly and Seattle's defenses.  Sorry about the confusion (I wish I had our defense!!)  :w00t:

133323[/snapback]

Whoa, sorry, my mistake...I should have looked a bit closer at the poll. I would definitely go with the Eagles. The Bills may stink up the field Sunday, but I really get the feeling that they are going to overcome that road obstacle sooner than later. The Seahawks appear to be in a downward trend, while the Bills seem to be picking up momentum. Meanwhile, with the Giants defensive line struggling, and Westbrook returning to form for the Eagles, I think the Eagles win big in NY. Happy Thanksgiving day!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.