mock draft 2010 update

peanuts

NFL Mock draft 2010

Buffalo Bills

Round

#1 –Anthony Davis –OT Rutgers 6-6 –325lbs.

#2- Cam Thomas- NT North Carolina 6-4 331 lbs.

#3-Jason Fox –OT/OL Miami 6-6 314 lbs.

#4- Ciron Black –OL LSU -6-5 331 lbs.

#5- Vincent Oghobaase DT Duke 6-5 301 lbs.

#6A -Chris Degeare OG Wake Forest 6-4 326 lbs.

#6B- Marcus Easley WR- Connecticut 6-4 212 lbs.

#7A-Josh Hall ILB – Penn State 6-3 236 lbs.

#7B- Alex Daniels DE – Cincinnati 6-2 269lbs.

This would build a solid base for the future of this organization, Of cousre their are still many pieces that need to be filled through Free agancy and UFA. First, build the lines & your team can play competive ball- The QB can't make plays while lying on the ground....Please send feedback: 9- picks total w/o trades.

NFL Mock draft 2010

Buffalo Bills

Round

This would build a solid base for the future of this organization, Of cousre their are still many pieces that need to be filled through Free agancy and UFA. First, build the lines & your team can play competive ball- The QB can't make plays while lying on the ground....Please send feedback: 9- picks total w/o trades.

I like it...If you get half those guys to pan out, next year you can put the finishing touches on a playoff team. Question: Ticket sales are likely going to hurt. How much can the Bills take in terms of down sales numbers?

why does any bills fan follow the mock drafts. when was the last time ralph picked who he was supposed to? who woulda guessed we'd get a guy named Leodis McKelvin? this year we will draft someone named devin mccorty

Because it gives us a chance to do something productive if we were the gm's and it gives us hope. That would be my guess.

why does any bills fan follow the mock drafts. when was the last time ralph picked who he was supposed to? who woulda guessed we'd get a guy named Leodis McKelvin? this year we will draft someone named devin mccorty

A) That was ol DIckey Boys doing and B) He was the top rated corner at that position adn we neede another corner

NFL Mock draft 2010

Buffalo Bills

Round

I agree with this except for a couple of points.

Firstly, I would like to see a linebacker, whether an ILB or OLB, taken earlier than the 7th round, unless we sign a big name 'backer. :doh:

Secondly, I know that we have O-line problems but I would like to see one of those four picks go towards a RB instead. Even if we keep Lynch, another RB wouldn't hurt at all and having multiple serviceable backs will help open things up for Gailey and his playbook.

I totally agree with this blog! I study about the top 160 players to be drafted..enough to fill up the first 5 rounds..I look at

videos of them in games, I look at their college stat's and notes, I sometimes go back and look how they performed in High School, I make my own War Room, have charts & graphs, projections, red flags ie: injuries/character/leadership/knowledge/ etc...My projections, Sports analyist projections etc...all over that room, a T.V. on ESPN, and the computer with the NFL Network as well....and I have been doing it for seven years now! The one thing I am certain about is that I have gained an immense knowledge of the College crop to be harvested, although actual scouting would improve my level of expertise further....but I rarely ever agree with who the Bills select in the NFL Draft!!!

Last year the only pick we shared was: Jairius Byrd !!!!! I was so against selecting Aaron Maybin, and I was smiling just before that pick because B. Orakapo (DE) was there for our pick !!!!! Aaron Maybin wasn't even second on my list for that matter! He was behind Robert Ayers and Everette Brown in my projections. We had a gift in Orakapo that we wouldn't

accept!!!! I was livid!! Also, Everette Brown slid hard through the 1st, 2nd, 3rd round and I believe into the 4th round. In some projections he was close to B. Orakapo, but I had him projected in the 2nd round to a team. We passed on every opportunity to take him and again I was livid !! I didn't have the Bills selecting Eric Wood nor A. Levitre but warmed up to the idea after reassessing the data I had before me, and I liked Shawn Nelson when they picke him even though I would've choosen another T.E. Was it Dustin Keller maybe?? don't remember, oh well...

The year before, I was upset with the draft as I would've choosen Malcom Kelly WR...or another receiver..that might have went to Pittsburgh? L.S. may have been his initials...I was again upset as we picked James Hardy!!!! I never thought right from the start that Mike Williams was the right pick at OT...and I would've taken the OT that Minnesota selected instead!

Just so many times, that I don't agree with what the Bills do in the Draft and also in FA as well! So, I'll go through my annual charade like I always do as I continue studying the NFL Class of 2010 draftees, but with an open eye realization that they'll try to play cutsie more than likely and take a small college player that is unknown, or draft someone who is a "tweener" and undersized instead of just making the OBVIOUS pick !! Oh the misses we have endured! The Lossman's, Parrish's, Williams's, Edward's, Pozinjury, etc........For once (heaven's sake) just get it right!! or Buy a PROFOOTBALL WEEKLY DRAFT GUIDE FOR THE 2010 NFL Draft ! and let them pick your player's for you as they wouldv'e done a better job than the Bills entire scout team and warroom !! Heck, I'm not Mel Kiper, but I know I would've done better at drafting the Bills players this past decade without a doubt in my mind!!! :doh:

NFL Mock draft 2010

Buffalo Bills

Round

I like think this draft would be a success.

Only thing I would change would be #7B - Michael Smith RB - N. Carolina State 5-9 180 lbs 4.37-40

We could use a change of pace, very fast RB, that can also be a good returner. We can then get rid of Parish.

NFL Mock draft 2010

Buffalo Bills

Round

I like the players but we are going to take an OLB fairly early. I'd say the chances that we don't take a player under 300 pounds until our second pick in the 6th is about 0%.

I totally agree with this blog! I study about the top 160 players to be drafted..enough to fill up the first 5 rounds..I look at

videos of them in games, I look at their college stat's and notes, I sometimes go back and look how they performed in High School, I make my own War Room, have charts & graphs, projections, red flags ie: injuries/character/leadership/knowledge/ etc...My projections, Sports analyist projections etc...all over that room, a T.V. on ESPN, and the computer with the NFL Network as well....and I have been doing it for seven years now! The one thing I am certain about is that I have gained an immense knowledge of the College crop to be harvested, although actual scouting would improve my level of expertise further....but I rarely ever agree with who the Bills select in the NFL Draft!!!

Last year the only pick we shared was: Jairius Byrd !!!!! I was so against selecting Aaron Maybin, and I was smiling just before that pick because B. Orakapo (DE) was there for our pick !!!!! Aaron Maybin wasn't even second on my list for that matter! He was behind Robert Ayers and Everette Brown in my projections. We had a gift in Orakapo that we wouldn't

accept!!!! I was livid!! Also, Everette Brown slid hard through the 1st, 2nd, 3rd round and I believe into the 4th round. In some projections he was close to B. Orakapo, but I had him projected in the 2nd round to a team. We passed on every opportunity to take him and again I was livid !! I didn't have the Bills selecting Eric Wood nor A. Levitre but warmed up to the idea after reassessing the data I had before me, and I liked Shawn Nelson when they picke him even though I would've choosen another T.E. Was it Dustin Keller maybe?? don't remember, oh well...

The year before, I was upset with the draft as I would've choosen Malcom Kelly WR...or another receiver..that might have went to Pittsburgh? L.S. may have been his initials...I was again upset as we picked James Hardy!!!! I never thought right from the start that Mike Williams was the right pick at OT...and I would've taken the OT that Minnesota selected instead!

Just so many times, that I don't agree with what the Bills do in the Draft and also in FA as well! So, I'll go through my annual charade like I always do as I continue studying the NFL Class of 2010 draftees, but with an open eye realization that they'll try to play cutsie more than likely and take a small college player that is unknown, or draft someone who is a "tweener" and undersized instead of just making the OBVIOUS pick !! Oh the misses we have endured! The Lossman's, Parrish's, Williams's, Edward's, Pozinjury, etc........For once (heaven's sake) just get it right!! or Buy a PROFOOTBALL WEEKLY DRAFT GUIDE FOR THE 2010 NFL Draft ! and let them pick your player's for you as they wouldv'e done a better job than the Bills entire scout team and warroom !! Heck, I'm not Mel Kiper, but I know I would've done better at drafting the Bills players this past decade without a doubt in my mind!!! :doh:

yeah i can really tell you pay attention to the draft considering Everette Brown was the 43rd pick in the draft goin 11th in the second round http://www.nfl.com/teams/carolinapanthers/profile?team=CAR

the first 6 picks we make are lineman? four of them being offense, and 2 being defense. include the two we took in rounds 1-2 last year, and that makes 5 picks at OL in the past two years in the first 4 rounds. that would be a terrible draft. we didnt address any needs anywhere but line. not saying our line doesnt need an upgrade, but be picky, and dont force the issue. we dont even have enough spots to have that many guys, and we cant draft for depth when we need players to fit in a 3-4 defense. in that draft, you dont have us taking a LB until the 7th round, no QB (which i suppose is fine as some people dont want one), and a WR with our last 6th round pick.

good teams take the BPA, bad teams force the issue and draft position. also, look at the past few superbowl teams. they didnt have dominating offensive lines. the only team with a great line (imo) that made it deep in the playoffs, traded up and drafted a QB. the o-line can get you only so far without a QB of the future, which we DONT have.

i also like building the defense more than i like the o-line. if you had an amazing d-line, with our secondary, i think that would take us into the playoffs. i know our offense is pretty bad, but if were constantly getting pressure on the QB, forcing turnovers, and winning hte field position game, i think a team can put together some good wins.

basically, i give it a 6. decent players, forcing an issue.

the first 6 picks we make are lineman? four of them being offense, and 2 being defense. include the two we took in rounds 1-2 last year, and that makes 5 picks at OL in the past two years in the first 4 rounds. that would be a terrible draft. we didnt address any needs anywhere but line. not saying our line doesnt need an upgrade, but be picky, and dont force the issue. we dont even have enough spots to have that many guys, and we cant draft for depth when we need players to fit in a 3-4 defense. in that draft, you dont have us taking a LB until the 7th round, no QB (which i suppose is fine as some people dont want one), and a WR with our last 6th round pick.

good teams take the BPA, bad teams force the issue and draft position. also, look at the past few superbowl teams. they didnt have dominating offensive lines. the only team with a great line (imo) that made it deep in the playoffs, traded up and drafted a QB. the o-line can get you only so far without a QB of the future, which we DONT have.

i also like building the defense more than i like the o-line. if you had an amazing d-line, with our secondary, i think that would take us into the playoffs. i know our offense is pretty bad, but if were constantly getting pressure on the QB, forcing turnovers, and winning hte field position game, i think a team can put together some good wins.

basically, i give it a 6. decent players, forcing an issue.

You know the offense is bad, but you decide against strengthening it, to inprove it.. The defense is not that far off.. a couple of FA away and we are respectable..We traded up and got Losman..it didn't work its 50/50. This regime knows that the QB will be Edwards with stronger line play he may get us through to next year. We drafted a pass rusher last year and that didn't pan-out , they never play a guy that we spent millions on ...that will change. Yes, we needs at least 2 LB's Nix we take care of that...