2010 Mock Draft 1.0

peanuts

NFL Mock draft 2010

Buffalo Bills

Round

#1 –Anthony Davis –OT Rutgers 6-6 –325lbs.

#2- Cam Thomas- NT North Carolina 6-4 331 lbs.

#3-Jason Fox –OT/OL Miami 6-6 314 lbs.

#4- Ciron Black –OL LSU -6-5 331 lbs.

#5- Vincent Oghobaase DT Duke 6-5 301 lbs.

#6A -Chris Degeare OG Wake Forest 6-4 326 lbs.

#6B- Marcus Easley WR- Connecticut 6-4 212 lbs.

#7A-Josh Hall ILB – Penn State 6-3 236 lbs.

#7B- Alex Daniels DE – Cincinnati 6-2 269lbs.

This would build a solid base for the future of this organization, Of cousre their are still many pieces that need to be filled through Free agancy and UFA. First, build the lines & your team can play competive ball- The QB can't make plays while lying on the ground....Please send feedback: 9- picks total w/o trades.

NFL Mock draft 2010

Buffalo Bills

Round

This would build a solid base for the future of this organization, Of cousre their are still many pieces that need to be filled through Free agancy and UFA. First, build the lines & your team can play competive ball- The QB can't make plays while lying on the ground....Please send feedback: 9- picks total w/o trades.

4 OLs and 3 DLs - that would certainly be a change!

NFL Mock draft 2010

Buffalo Bills

Round

Not completely sold on Anthony Davis. Like the Cam Thomas at 2. Think we need more LB's to run our 3-4 effectively. #7a too small for 3-4. Great post thanks.

NFL Mock draft 2010

Buffalo Bills

Round

I'd hate to be catering that post draft party with that bunch. I think we need some LB's... or at least one more with that new defense but I like the idea of not drafting future Ellis lanksters and Cary harrises late. But somebody is going to have to play special teams... doesn't look like much here. Good effort though.

I'd hate to be catering that post draft party with that bunch. I think we need some LB's... or at least one more with that new defense but I like the idea of not drafting future Ellis lanksters and Cary harrises late. But somebody is going to have to play special teams... doesn't look like much here. Good effort though.

They drafted a LB last year #1 - They can pick up 2 free agents undrafted or FA.. If the Bills need LB they can use the next 2 drafts to take care of the LB core, since will not be football in 2011. 3-4 Linebackers need to be able to get to the QB & play the run with speed. I agee, but we cannot a dress all the needs in one draft , build a solid base then add the pieces.

NFL Mock draft 2010

Buffalo Bills

Round

I like the idea of drafting the bigs and the front 7 on defense, We probavbly won't draft as many I lineman becuase we invested good money on two lineman picks last year and gave a decent money to another offensive lineman. But overall, I like the idea of this draft!!

NFL Mock draft 2010

Buffalo Bills

Round

Where are the 3-4 linebackers?

He seems to be washed up after the injuries and roids, wouldn't do it unless he came cheap.

you mean that 1 knee injury that takes 2 yrs to recover from, a 25-26 yr old probowl caliber OLB won't be cheap, unless you even swap him, say for a young PB caliber RB

NFL Mock draft 2010

Buffalo Bills

Round

Your strategy to focus on the lines is very smart and coherent. I would be very happy if the Bills copied your approach.