Marshawn to SD

NoSaint

*** NEWS FLASH ***

Y O U R

D U M B :doh:

Fred cant do it all by himself you lil wart plus what is he 30...Plus you was prolly all on marshawn di*ck when he made the pro bowl and was given us 1,000 yard seasons, now you want him gone. Oh yea I could give a f*ck less if he made the pro bowl cuz he was a sub HE STILL MADE IT...and for cromartie yea stick to fantasy trades and madden because cromartie sux...

SLAP YOURSELF...

Must be there weren't enough "Lynch to SD" threads?

thanks for keeping it on top -- why comment if you are so sick of them? you could just let it fall off.

I understand the skepticism for the topic but i dont think the idea is 100% off base. If McNeill wanted to leave SD it would cost us a first and a third -- theres not much to debate -- in a few weeks we could sign him, and it could be done. Unfortunately because of how high our first is, it is unlikely for that to happen.

If Lynch is comparable to a third, Ive offered up a trade that is a 2nd and a 3rd. If there is any potential for a holdout, worry about mcneills back, bad blood that isnt public etc... Then maybe san diego might look to move him for some sort of value rather then letting him sit on the bench.

All I was getting at is

1) Do you think there is any potential for tension between he and SD that might force the hand? I havent followed his career that closely, I know they were close two years ago and then backed off and havent gotten one together since. Any word on how talks are going now maybe?

2)Would you be interested/what would it take if they did decide to move on?