Anybody know about old sports cars

OOps...spoke to soon.

All that was left was taking it to a mechanic friend of mine today to give it a final check.....my wife was handling this as I had to work.

Wouldn't you know it....somebody shows up right before us and takes the damn thing to HIS mechanic. The owner thought it was us.

I guess I will see if I have a car after work. My wife had the money in hand to

Thanks! I've had her for three years now. The guy who had it before me kept the paint job mint and the engine clean.

132580[/snapback]

I bought an 84 Vette four years ago......60,000 original miles.....hadn't been out of the garage for eleven years. The guy didnt want to part with it........divorce made him.

I bought an 84 Vette four years ago......60,000 original miles.....hadn't been out of the garage for eleven years. The guy didnt want to part with it........divorce made him.

-----------------

Oooooohhhhh that must have hurt.....damn women always wrecking stuff. But, hey it was your gain.

Do you store it this time of year? I've gotta find a place for mine. I keep it in the garage. It would be nice to have the extra space in there. Especially in the winter.

-----------------

Oooooohhhhh that must have hurt.....damn women always wrecking stuff. But, hey it was your gain.

Do you store it this time of year? I've gotta find a place for mine. I keep it in the garage. It would be nice to have the extra space in there. Especially in the winter.

132591[/snapback]

Yes I keep it in my folks garage....they head south for the winter so their garage gets a tenant until April. Im always miserable putting it away.

-----------------

132591[/snapback]

Reminds me of the "Married With Children" episode when Al goes to the dentist. The dentist's wife calls him just before he starts on Al and tells him she wants his baseball card collection. Dentist says something to the effect of "but you don't like baseball." "But I know you love them."

Women. Can't live with 'em. Can't shoot 'em. :lol: