Thoughts on Peterson

BeastMode54

per rotoworld: He's not willing to take a paycut and might be released. Could he fit into the mold of an OLB in a 3-4. Is he even worth it at this point in his career?

Pass,would like someone who is young and will grow with this team.No thank you. :ph34r:

per rotoworld: He's not willing to take a paycut and might be released. Could he fit into the mold of an OLB in a 3-4. Is he even worth it at this point in his career?

It is possible he seems to have pass rushing ability Your prototype size is 6'4"-6'7" 250-270 and he is right around there. I see no reason why he would not succeed it all depends on how he fairs against an OT it wont be like lining up in a stance the OLB actually has an advantage and I am not concerned about age most of the people who get on the age thing do not realize the actual age of players in their prime Ray Lewis is 34 and still playing at a high level.

Peterson was a beast and he is one of the only players I can recall that recovered from a ruptured Achilles and still was a solid player. I would take a look at him. His speed/power combination was freakish. I wonder if he still has his speed. If so, yes