Sam Bradford on the Dan Patrick Show

nice pink suit...I bet you wear cardigan sweaters to Bills games too....not to mention, I bet you are the kind of guy who deficates in the shower and pushes it down with his foot.

Somebody knows who the bachelor frog is..... :thumbsup:

(for those who don't, google image bachelor frog, but don't have anything in your mouth when you do)

Ask Michael Oher and Jake Long how long it took them to catch up to NFLs pass rushers. The only LTs that take years to develop are those who started out as TEs.

Just be glad PArcells took Long instead of Ryan..We would be facing Brady, Sanchez, Ryan 2 times a year instead of the loser they have at qb now...I will take the franchise qb b4 i take another tackle in the top 10 again..JMO

If Bradfords there and we dont take him we are IDIOTS..IF the line is that big of a concern go sign the lt u need..They take as long if not longer to develop than a good young qb these days...Flacco Ryan and Sanchez proved that..A good qb will do more to fix this team than a young lt.....

Tell that to the group of LTs that have made the probowl in their rookie or second year over the last 3 or 4. DUDE! Check ESPN every once in a while. They keep you up to date on football knowledge. LTs are coming out of college and not just being good...but PROBOWL good.

Tell that to the group of LTs that have made the probowl in their rookie or second year or the last 3 or 4. DUDE! Check ESPN. LTs are coming out of college and not just being good...but PROBOWL good.

its a tough call. I think Bulaga is going to be sick at the next level. But its a QB league and good ones are hard to get your hands on. If you have the chance to get what you think could be a great one, you really have to take it. Not sure whether we think Bradford could be great or not, but if we do.... A team rarely has that opportunity.

its a tough call. I think Bulaga is going to be sick at the next level. But its a QB league and good ones are hard to get your hands on. If you have the chance to get what you think could be a great one, you really have to take it. Not sure whether we think Bradford could be great or not, but if we do.... A team rarely has that opportunity.

This. Yes its a tough call between the two, and there's probably no "right" answer, but I'd go QB.

Tell that to the group of LTs that have made the probowl in their rookie or second year over the last 3 or 4. DUDE! Check ESPN every once in a while. They keep you up to date on football knowledge. LTs are coming out of college and not just being good...but PROBOWL good.

Go ahead list the "group" >> I dont need Espn to tell me what to draft..I know that if the Bills have a chance to get a Franchise qb and end this 15 yr reign of pure terror regarding our qb they are IDIOTS..You can have your lt I will take a qb in the top ten if Bradford is there..