Chris Chambers?

I like this. I will never forget the game when he toasted our defense for 200 plus yards. I think it was against Nate Clements and company. I was like who is this Chis Chambers dude. I kept up with him and always liked his game. Now that I know he was teammates with Lee Evans makes me anxious to see where he goes. I think he will be wearing #81 next year alongside Lee and Stevie in the slot. Go Bills! Go get em!

I would love having Chris Chambers on our team! He has even single-handedly won a game for the Bills. He dropped an easy pass at a crucial point in the game against the Bills when they were playing the Chiefs... Thankyou Chris, now we have a worse draft-pick... :D

To be honest, Stevie Johnson is as good or if not better than Chris Chambers.

I wouldn't mind seeing Steve Johnson get more playtime, but what exactly has he done to make you think that? He's done practically nothing on the field. I know it's typical of fans of bad teams to fall in love with young bench players because of the possibility of what might be, but it doesn't seem justified in Steve Johnson's case.

I would love having Chris Chambers on our team! He has even single-handedly won a game for the Bills. He dropped an easy pass at a crucial point in the game against the Bills when they were playing the Chiefs... Thankyou Chris, now we have a worse draft-pick... :D

Yeah. I was pretty pissed about that, too. If there was one meaningless game I was rooting for us to lose, it was that one. KC was one loss ahead of us in draft position at the time. The sad thing is, that game possibly got them Okung instead of us.

It's hilarious to me that players are only compared to players of the same race. As though there aren't a dozen average black #3 receivers. I liken Kevin Walter to Ed McAffrey or Brian Finneran.

Please find for me, where I said ANYTHING about race or color?

Should I compare Welker to Parrish? Are they the same?

I rest my case.

If we went the route of a potential veteran Free agent 'large framed' pass catcher I'd get excited over the 6' 4'' Brandon Marshall----he's a beast on the field.

I would love Marshall too, but we would be talking about a huge difference in payroll.

i'd prefer to see what hardy and johnson can do in OTA's and camp instead of bringing in a guy like chambers, I think buddy and chan are committed to building this team, and signing a bunch of FA's like chambers is counterproductive to that goal. evans, hardy, johnson, price(ohio), maybe a FA, but I think you have to see what the youngsters have.

Resign T.O. He was our best WR this season. Re-sign the productive players, replace the non-productive ones. If T.O. walks, then it's an aging retread or a waste of a draft pick for something that may or may/not pan out in a couple of years, or both. Let's re-sign T.O. and look to shore up areas that we are weak in already instead of creating new ones.