ESPN Truth and Rumors: Buffalo and Vick

sharper802

Being from buffalo I know how the city gets down, sorry if you thought I was an out of town person. Im not saying all of buffalo is that way but most are.

Ummm No..You can act like he ment "NO" if you want to but if that the case he'd just said no. Everyone knows what N-Bomb means sorry if you don't. And before you talk bout my grammer you should check yours..

Was actually talking about my own grammer. I know my grammer suks n dont care. My point gets across! U all understand what i write, and u sound like a racist. Thats it! So go cry to the board, cause the whole city of B-lo is racist. Seriously u really need 2 relax. THIS IS AN OPEN BOARD, and i can speak my opinions as much as u girls. I have never heard the term "N- Bomb" used. Seeing you know so much about it, maybe u like to use it. That is all i am saying. U sound racist.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if Vick comes to Buffalo and wins football games all of this will be forgotten. If not forget about it. He will be crucified by fans and media. Are you up to it Michael?

I think an intriguing running game that featured Vick, Tebow and Fred Jackson in the backfield would be interesting? What can Chan do with that?

Was actually talking about my own grammer. I know my grammer suks n dont care. My point gets across! U all understand what i write, and u sound like a racist. Thats it! So go cry to the board, cause the whole city of B-lo is racist. Seriously u really need 2 relax. THIS IS AN OPEN BOARD, and i can speak my opinions as much as u girls. I have never heard the term "N- Bomb" used. Seeing you know so much about it, maybe u like to use it. That is all i am saying. U sound racist.

You must be a lil boy or something because you sound young but ill help you with a couple things..

1. ***NEWS FLASH**** I AM BLACK...thats why I got so angry toward that situation I know how buffalo is I AM BUFFALO born and raised east side potna...so how could I be racial towards what was said???? and like i said before NOT ALL OF BUFFALO IS RACIST. And its shows how slow you are if you never heard N-BOMB before...you need to get out more...

2. This is a board for football no racial slurs are needed...i understand the debating (even the insults) back and forth thats fine given the fact we have not had a winning team in years its understandable. But some people take things to far with what they say if you cant tell by now...

3. If you didn't know what the term "N-BOMB" ment why would you think it ment NO??? EWWWW...YEA THAT MAKES SENSE..

4. If your not talking football anymore don't acknowledge me...YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK GOODBYE...