O Line and D Line

major

Drafting o line and d line is a must. I know it isn't sexy to go that route, but that is what we need. As for the QB question, sign a free agent QB and draft one in the 3rd round. I have a feeling one if not all of these: Jevan Snead, Colt McCoy, & Tim Tebow, will be around in the 3rd.

The Bills have a lot of holes on this team and unless they have been saving some Disney type magic in their back pocket I don't expect them to fix them all in one of-season, I think this is pretty good year for Oline in the draft and even with no CBA there are some pretty good DEs/DTs UFA in FA.- An off-season like this would make me pretty Happy.

FA- Richard Seymour, DE/DT

Draft 1a. Bruce Campbell LT

1b Bills use 2nd, 3rd, and if necessary extra 6th, 7th to move into bottom of first round to take Iupati

4th. Austen Lane DE

5th John Skelton QB

6th best LB available

7th best LB available

The best 5 from Campbell, Iupati, Levitre, Wood, Incognito, Butler, Bell, Meredith, Hangartner should be a pretty strong line with solid backups too.

The Bills have a lot of holes on this team and unless they have been saving some Disney type magic in their back pocket I don't expect them to fix them all in one of-season, I think this is pretty good year for Oline in the draft and even with no CBA there are some pretty good DEs/DTs UFA in FA.- An off-season like this would make me pretty Happy.

FA- Richard Seymour, DE/DT

Draft 1a. Bruce Campbell LT

1b Bills use 2nd, 3rd, and if necessary extra 6th, 7th to move into bottom of first round to take Iupati

4th. Austen Lane DE

5th John Skelton QB

6th best LB available

7th best LB available

The best 5 from Campbell, Iupati, Levitre, Wood, Incognito, Butler, Bell, Meredith, Hangartner should be a pretty strong line with solid backups too.

Since we have so many needs wouldn't be a good idea to move down and gain more picks or stay put and keep what we have. As opposed to giving picks away.

Sexy doesn't get you to the playoffs. Build the lines first. Buffalo did a good job of doing just this with the offensive line last year.

best left tackle in the first round for sure , trading back into the first for the Idaho kid would give us a monster line but not sure if we need him. If we are going 3/4 then we will defintely not be able to do that

Drafting o line and d line is a must. I know it isn't sexy to go that route, but that is what we need. As for the QB question, sign a free agent QB and draft one in the 3rd round. I have a feeling one if not all of these: Jevan Snead, Colt McCoy, & Tim Tebow, will be around in the 3rd.

I agree, control the line of scrimmage and the rest will come