Buluga, Davis, Campbell- Make your case

....lybob

I want the Bills to have an Oline that is not an embarrassment but can only go on draft profiles and youtube highlights- on who would have the best chance of helping the Oline.

So if the Bills stay at 9 among the OTs who do you like and why- Buluga, Davis, or Campbell

or if the Bills drop down in the 1st or move up from the 2nd Trent Williams, Charles Brown, Iupati

Guess no one want's to make a case- Davis looks to be the best run blocker and Buffalo really needs to be able to run in the later part of the season so he might be the best pick.

Davis is an over-weight underachieving player whom I wouldn't want to invest the 9th overall pick in and then give him $10M+ and HOPE that he decides to get in shape and try hard.

Buluga, by all accounts I've read is not reallty a talented enough player (at this point after his Jr year) to pick that

high.

From what I've read Campbell would be worth the pick, but likely not available at 9.

My opinion, at this time, is to avoid reaching for a LT or QB and take the best impact defensive lineman of

LB available. If the Bills can build the Defense into a very good one and can improve the OL a bit in FA and

the draft, then they can be competitive most of the time next year.

I want the Bills to have an Oline that is not an embarrassment but can only go on draft profiles and youtube highlights- on who would have the best chance of helping the Oline.

So if the Bills stay at 9 among the OTs who do you like and why- Buluga, Davis, or Campbell

or if the Bills drop down in the 1st or move up from the 2nd Trent Williams, Charles Brown, Iupati

Watching Iupati, I really think he has a chance to be a pro bowler for many years, although I am fairly sure he is a guard. The game I saw him play Bowling Green, he dominated. That is the guy I would want in the 2nd round if we take a quarterback in the first round.

I don't understand how you can start a post with an incorrect spelling of a player's name (Bulaga)...better yet reply to a post with an obvious misspelling and perpetuating it...

Oh, I am horribly sorry for misspelling a players name. I am humbled that you took your precious time

to point out this terrible error.

You know what? After 20+ years of following the draft very closely, sometimes I don't feel like running off to

another website to confirm a player name spelling. Now, if you have all night to be on the web checking

spellings and admonishing others, then good for you. I have other things to do.

Its a no brainer. Beluga is the best pass blocker and by far the best run blocker. He could play LT, but I want him at RT because I think he could be a 10x pro bowler at that position. The Bills need a top 5 OL

I wouldnt touch Trent WIlliams until the 6th round. And only to play G.