OT-I hate working with all women...

IBTG81

I also have women as supervisors... One is a Derector and the other is a manager. I think they are great, but think they are tougher...

Oh, and I also work with CLEMENTS22. And he complains like a woman!

Justr kidding. hehe

tmk-nj

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can relate. Where I work there are 12 guys in the entire place. There are 107 women. I'm the only guy in a department of 10.

Here's what you do. Get to know them well seperately but avoid their groups. That can be the kiss of death. If you do this they will feel comfortable coming and talking to you because they know you but won't lose respect for you if you aren't in their click.

Another thing, DO NOT go out to lunch with just a couple of them otherwise the other kitties will get mad and hold a grudge against you.

Lastly, good luck.

I have noticed that there aren't any complaints from the only guy working at Victoria's Secret.

130509[/snapback]

Actually, my best friend Roman worked for Victoria's Secret for awhile. He liked it in th ebeginning, but he said all of the women he worked with were bitches.

My theory? The hotter the girl, the bitchier/more mental problems she has.

Any ideas on how to put up with this crap?

130081[/snapback]

Get another job.

I worked in a department where I was the only guy around twelve women. You can't have that many women comprising a department and still expect efficiency. I'm sorry. You just can't. I have hired a number of women in my life because they are outstanding workers individually. Especially in sales. But collectively? Complete opposite result.

Actually, my best friend Roman worked for Victoria's Secret for awhile. He liked it in th ebeginning, but he said all of the women he worked with were bitches.

My theory? The hotter the girl, the bitchier/more mental problems she has.

130516[/snapback]

Shame you never met Darlene. Would blow that theory to hell. :lol:

Get another job.

I worked in a department where I was the only guy around twelve women. You can't have that many women comprising a department and still expect efficiency. I'm sorry. You just can't. I have hired a number of women in my life because they are outstanding workers individually. Especially in sales. But collectively? Complete opposite result.

130518[/snapback]

Hmmm, remind you of any professional football teams we know?