think about this for a second....

theman331

alot of our ex players from this decade on defense were in the playoffs this season. greer, winfield, pat williams, leonhard just imagine if these guys were all on our defense right now on one team. how do we just release talent like this

WHATTTTTT!!!!!! Man we should seriously create a list of these guys!!

alot of our ex players from this decade on defense were in the playoffs this season. greer, winfield, pat williams, leonhard just imagine if these guys were all on our defense right now on one team. how do we just release talent like this

The Bills don't just release decent players, they have several ways to get rid of players who have the audacity to expect to be paid the going rate for their skill level. But the most irksome for me is when they have said they can't afford to get into a bidding war to keep a talented player who is about to become a free agent. They have indicated this many times during the years. But in my opinion, you can lose more money than you save by letting that high-priced player walk away.

Teams that consistently lose because of a lack of top eschelon players lose sales in tickets, souvenirs, etc. They also lose the respect of players, coaches and GMs, who are then not interested in being part of the organization. They also create an unfavorable image of their city. The poor performance and won/lost record and negative image may actually out weigh the "savings", although that is hard to prove. Unfortunately, our home team is one of the handfull of teams who believe that paying high salaries is a waste of profit dollars. Most NFL teams appear to believe you have to spend money to make money. Which group do you think has the better strategy?

I cannot understand why people are so preoccupied with past Bills. This is the era of free agency people.

Can we just make a list of all the players that played for the Bills and then went on to other teams and had good careers. Because this ONLY happens to the Bills.

I'll start - 1967 Daryl Lamonica was traded to the Oakland Raiders for Tom Flores, Art Powell and three old smelly jock straps.

Then we really screwed up because we did not keep Flores and he coached a team to the Super Bowl.

Ok. who's next? :P:devil::sick: