My wonderful analysis on the Drew saga...

IBTG81

Drew had a good game Sunday. A real good game. Why? The offensive line pass protected amazingly. Drew had VERY LITTLE TO NO pressure. This is an anamoly. The Rams D sucks, it cannot get pressure on anyone. There are maybe 4-5 teams like this.

The other teams can get pressure on the QB, and that is where Drew gets in trouble. He can't move, and can't slide. If the pass protection is phenominal every game, and the opposing D can get no pass rush, Drew is the man. However, that will never happen, as it doesn't happen with any team.

In today's game, you need someone you can move and slide.

Drew had a good game Sunday. A real good game. Why? The offensive line pass protected amazingly. Drew had VERY LITTLE TO NO pressure. This is an anamoly. The Rams D sucks, it cannot get pressure on anyone. There are maybe 4-5 teams like this.

The other teams can get pressure on the QB, and that is where Drew gets in trouble. He can't move, and can't slide. If the pass protection is phenominal every game, and the opposing D can get no pass rush, Drew is the man. However, that will never happen, as it doesn't happen with any team.

129952[/snapback]

Observant little lad aren't we?

129952[/snapback]

There's something I never read before. :)

Thanks for waiting 3 years to drop that bombshell on us. :lol:

There's something I never read before.  :)

Thanks for waiting 3 years to drop that bombshell on us.  :lol:

129957[/snapback]

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :lol:

Do you see how many posts there are here about how great Drew is. I thought everyone forgot.