Today's Larry Felser Article

sobaboy

Why does Larry Felser need to mock Ed Roski, the gentlemen trying to bring pro-football back to Los Angeles by referring to him as "some rich guy" and "bozo"? As if there's such a thing as a poor NFL owner.

Al Davis may think he holds the NFL rights to Los Angeles. And as Mr. Felser points out he's still undefeated in the courtroom. But the NFL wants a team in LA. Mostly because it's second largest TV market in the country. There is no way they're going to let Al Davis stand in the way.

I don't think Davis has a leg to stand on. How can claim that a new team 400 miles south of Oakland is going to hurt him or the Raiders. It would be like the Bills trying to keep a team out of Cleveland after the old Browns moved to Baltimore.

I've been following this story somewhat lately. If you're interested point your browser to: http://www.losangelesfootballstadium.com/

The people behind the effort to return football to LA, are 100% certain they'll have a team there in 2011. But I don't think us Bills fans have much to worry about. Not as long as Ralph Wilson is alive and in charge of things. After that, who knows.

Don't kid yourself. Davis will have final say over who ends-up in LA.