bills should draft qb Mike Kafka in the 4th round

freester

You must have had a hand in the in house hiring of Buddy Nix, Chan Gailey as coach and the no-name guy they hired for OC too (what's his name mothballs or modkins or something? Ralph would love to have you on-board as your thinking is within the budget as they are trying to not spend more than what a happy meal costs and with your thinking and Ralph's your definitely on the cheap express train! If you look in the pennysaver I think there may be a $ 5.00 coupon towards the purchase of our defensive coordinator!!! :rolleyes:

Me personally, I realize that the superstars generally lead teams to the promised land...ie: Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Tom Brady, Drew Breeze, Brett Favre etc....normally the superstars (but not always..) are 1st or 2nd rounders...once you get down to the 4th round there may be one or more shortcomings of the player in the eye of the expert ie: law violations, slow 40 yd dash, poor mechanics, bad attitude, not a leader, too short, not athletic, injuries, etc.....but there are reasons..and normallly a 4th round QB isn't going to become a franchise QB! Like I mentioned there are exceptions just like not everyone who smokes gets a significant health problem...but the greatest majority do! So, if you really want a QB don't aim for a "very solid eventual starter" we have that potential with the knuckleheads we currently have on the roster!

Get the QB with the most promise on the board as the QB is the General of your offense and the key ingredient in a successful offense & team!! :lol:

It must suck to hate this team as much as you do. The FO, the owner, the players, and the coaches are all the scum of the earth in your view. Or maybe you just need anger management...

He is not ready to start, as he played on the spread at NU, but I think eventually he could be a very solid starter.

Bills been looking along with many other teams at John Skelton a prototypical NFL QB (6' 5" 258 lbs) check him out good player !! I was high on Lefevour but with more research found some short comings . :rolleyes:

He is not ready to start, as he played on the spread at NU, but I think eventually he could be a very solid starter.

Uh...I played high school ball in California. That is about the same level as the spread at NU, so I think I could eventually be a solid starter! :rolleyes:

Who votes that freester should have to take a month off the forum for such a pointless statement?

One vote so far!

Uh...I played high school ball in California. That is about the same level as the spread at NU, so I think I could eventually be a solid starter! :censored:

Who votes that freester should have to take a month off the forum for such a pointless statement?

One vote so far!

Northwestern has played well in back to back bowl games. Both games were lost in OT. Kafka has played very well, is intelligent, mobile, and a leader. NU offense has been among the best in the big 10 while Kafka was there. I'm not saying he is Peyton Manning, but he has developmental potential. After Bradford and Claussen, he has as much chance of success in the NFL as any other QB in this years draft.

You must have had a hand in the in house hiring of Buddy Nix, Chan Gailey as coach and the no-name guy they hired for OC too (what's his name mothballs or modkins or something? Ralph would love to have you on-board as your thinking is within the budget as they are trying to not spend more than what a happy meal costs and with your thinking and Ralph's your definitely on the cheap express train! If you look in the pennysaver I think there may be a $ 5.00 coupon towards the purchase of our defensive coordinator!!! :censored:

Me personally, I realize that the superstars generally lead teams to the promised land...ie: Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Tom Brady, Drew Breeze, Brett Favre etc....normally the superstars (but not always..) are 1st or 2nd rounders...once you get down to the 4th round there may be one or more shortcomings of the player in the eye of the expert ie: law violations, slow 40 yd dash, poor mechanics, bad attitude, not a leader, too short, not athletic, injuries, etc.....but there are reasons..and normallly a 4th round QB isn't going to become a franchise QB! Like I mentioned there are exceptions just like not everyone who smokes gets a significant health problem...but the greatest majority do! So, if you really want a QB don't aim for a "very solid eventual starter" we have that potential with the knuckleheads we currently have on the roster!

Get the QB with the most promise on the board as the QB is the General of your offense and the key ingredient in a successful offense & team!! :censored:

Interesting you would bash Nix and then praise a QB he drafted.