For OC what about.......?

Bash_Gash

Frank Reich as his Offensive Coordinator.(mentioned on another board)

Reich has spent the last two seasons on the Colts staff, most recently as Quarterbacks Coach. While it has been stated that Gailey will call the plays on offense, it does provide an opportunity to what would be considered a coordinator without a lot of coaching experience. While Reich has only been an NFL assistant for two years, this could give him a chance to work under Gailey and develop without all of the pressure squarely on his shoulders.

Plus, his work with Peyton Manning would provide great value to a team that will likely have a very young quarterback in the near future. Manning's preparation is second to none in the NFL, which would be some helpful info to our new signal caller. Reich likely won't be available for a few weeks, but that is OK by me. Plus this is an opportunity to make a hire that all Bills fans would welcome.

interesting idea, i think it would be good, get his feet wet as a OC with Chan calling the plays.

my guess is the OC will also be QB coach as well. so this would be a nice joint venture for Frank, and yes, it be nice for bills fans too. I also would love to have metzelars working with our OL. Howard Mudd is probably the best in the business.

yes better then mcnally...

I don't think that you can really tell anything from Reich working with Manning. I am pretty sure that Manning would

still be great if I was his QB coach. On the flip side, that doesn't mean that Reich isn't any good.

I think that Reich's career as an intelligent dedicated under-talented QB whose main contributions were as a sounding

board for Jim Kelly *might* be a good background for being a QB coach and maybe OC someday.

I would think that hiring Reich would be an interesting and exciting thing for a team desperately in need of some

excitement.