Good Article About Tebow

Great article, I have been saying that stuff a lot too. His throwing motion is a little off, but that is teachable and correctable. You cant teach armstrength or intagibles.

If he is around in the second and Beluga is gone I cant think of a player I would rather have. At the end of the day he will be a better NFL QB than Clausen and Bradford IMO. I would even trade up for him - or even take him at 9 if Okung/Suh/mCClain are gone. I may take him over McClain too. Kid is a superstar at any level.

Great article, I have been saying that stuff a lot too. His throwing motion is a little off, but that is teachable and correctable. You cant teach armstrength or intagibles.

If he is around in the second and Beluga is gone I cant think of a player I would rather have. At the end of the day he will be a better NFL QB than Clausen and Bradford IMO. I would even trade up for him - or even take him at 9 if Okung/Suh/mCClain are gone. I may take him over McClain too. Kid is a superstar at any level.

you're right you can't teach armstrength, but you can build it up thru working out. It more about mechanics with tebow, they are more than a little off, his mechanics are ugly for the pros, ultimately, this week and the combine will go a long way in determining where tebow goes, but no matter who takes him, make no mistake, Tebow is a project, he is NOT a day 1 starter.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/stor...&id=4848168

Kinda makes me feel better if we fail to land a good QB in the first round and maybe even second, depending on how far he falls in the draft

Said Herock: "His release might be a little low at this point, but a lot of people talked about Philip Rivers' delivery too before he was drafted, and look at what he's done. I've heard all the supposed [negatives]. But I watched [Tebow] on the field and his velocity is good enough, and so is his accuracy. As far as his learning, you don't have to tell him anything twice. And he's a student of the game. I recommended that he watch some tapes of Steve Young, and he said, 'Oh, I've already done that.' He wants to be good. He wants to succeed. And he will succeed."

Exactly what I said a week ago.

Tebow will be legit...I just hope it is for MY favorite sports team, not somebody else's.

Said Herock: "His release might be a little low at this point, but a lot of people talked about Philip Rivers' delivery too before he was drafted, and look at what he's done. I've heard all the supposed [negatives]. But I watched [Tebow] on the field and his velocity is good enough, and so is his accuracy. As far as his learning, you don't have to tell him anything twice. And he's a student of the game. I recommended that he watch some tapes of Steve Young, and he said, 'Oh, I've already done that.' He wants to be good. He wants to succeed. And he will succeed."

Exactly what I said a week ago.

Tebow will be legit...I just hope it is for MY favorite sports team, not somebody else's.

I hope he is ANYWHERE else, him and that annoying mother he takes everywhere.

you're right you can't teach armstrength, but you can build it up thru working out. It more about mechanics with tebow, they are more than a little off, his mechanics are ugly for the pros, ultimately, this week and the combine will go a long way in determining where tebow goes, but no matter who takes him, make no mistake, Tebow is a project, he is NOT a day 1 starter.

Not really, its more about techinique and grip/hand size.

But Rivers throwing motion is still very ugly like Tebows. Brett Farve keeps the ball low too. Tebow will be like Aaron Rogers/Phillip Rivers - sit for a few years, change some things, be very very good. I hope we end up with Tebow, because just like Rivers/Rogers, I think he will be better than the QBs taken before him (Clausen/Bradford vrs A.Smith/E. Manning)

Not really, its more about techinique and grip/hand size.

But Rivers throwing motion is still very ugly like Tebows. Brett Farve keeps the ball low too. Tebow will be like Aaron Rogers/Phillip Rivers - sit for a few years, change some things, be very very good. I hope we end up with Tebow, because just like Rivers/Rogers, I think he will be better than the QBs taken before him (Clausen/Bradford vrs A.Smith/E. Manning)

Right, so how do you improve grip. there are exercises that qbs do to strengthen their foreamrs, and also the muscle in the back of the bicep (I forget what its called). So when I say you can improve arm strength by working out, thats what I mean, and its true.

Right, so how do you improve grip. there are exercises that qbs do to strengthen their foreamrs, and also the muscle in the back of the bicep (I forget what its called). So when I say you can improve arm strength by working out, thats what I mean, and its true.

Florida has state of the art equipment and trainers, I am sure. He HAS been working out and getting the arm strngth to peak. To think that an nfl trainer will be able to visibly improve his strength I would say is very optimistic.

This is not a guy coming from Division 3. Florida I am sure, might as well be the NFL in terms of wieght room and trainers.equipment etc.