An open letter to nevergiveup

nevergiveup,

Just wanted to give you another measure of thanks from all of us here. You haven't always brought us the best news this offseason, but you've been 100% accurate despite some of the flack you've taken for bringing your information here. And we as fans and members of this board are very appreciative that you've taken the time to post here and share it with us.

Now, 2 questions I have:

- We're hearing rumors of Bates interviewing for DC. I've also heard rumor of Herm Edwards. Do you have any idea who might be the frontrunner to get this position?

- Is Reeves being considered at all to join the staff? If so, in what capacity?

Thanks in advance, if you can provide any insight!

No information at this time. However I did post a few days ago that I believe it is likely that Sanders and Catavolos will be back. That should confirm the reports that came out today.

Sorry I don't have anyhting.

No information at this time. However I did post a few days ago that I believe it is likely that Sanders and Catavolos will be back. That should confirm the reports that came out today.

Sorry I don't have anyhting.

No problem Nevergiveup. I just appreciate your response. My gut feeling is that with the wake of disappointment in the Gailey hiring, the F.O. may be able to gain some goodwill by hiring some big name assistants. I know that I, for one, do not like the Gailey hiring at all, but if he could bring in a Herm Edwards and Dan Reeves types as coordinators I would start to change my mind. Do you have any inkling at all if they may be targeting bigger name coordinators, or are we likely to see more of the same mid tier names as with the Gailey hiring?

It's hard to argue Catavolos staying... the secondary has been phenomenal IMHO, especially in light of the lack of a real pass rush. Any feeling if he is being considered for a promotion or staying in his current capacity?

Sanders I'm lukewarm on. The D-line has lacked real bonafide talent for a very long time.