Clintons ties to big oil

Article

Looks like slick willie got literally millions of dollars for his presidenial library. Wonder if tis will ever see the light of day on network news. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but if this was a republican president it would be touted as dirty money from big oil, and the saudi royal family...those dirty bastards.

Just another case of selective hate speech that I wanted to point out.

Article

Looks like slick willie got literally millions of dollars for his presidenial library. Wonder if tis will ever see the light of day on network news. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but if this was a republican president it would be touted as dirty money from big oil, and the saudi royal family...those dirty bastards.

Just another case of selective hate speech that I wanted to point out.

129470[/snapback]

That strikes me as quite the non-story.

Now...Clinton's BS Central Asian policy that basically involved embracing anti-American Islamic militants for absolutely nothing more than the benefit of oil companies...that would be a story. :)

For the umpteenth time.....the U.S. Administrations have been bathing in the dirty water wit hthe Saudis since the EISENHOWER Administration. It all started when they met with the House of Saud and said "You give us the oil, and we got your backs and will look the other way about everything else".

That strikes me as quite the non-story.

Now...Clinton's BS Central Asian policy that basically involved embracing anti-American Islamic militants for absolutely nothing more than the benefit of oil companies...that would be a story.  :lol:

129802[/snapback]

Well I never said that the interesting part of the stroy was clinton. My point was he got these millions of dollars from the very people that the liberal media poit to as evil GWB supporters. Thats all, and to that end....it is an interesting story.