Tim Graham Taking Your Questions to Bills Brass

A bunch of A-Holes have turned it into a B word about the Bills thread. Tim was nice enough to ask for input and people are being completely stupid. They need to come here to discuss the hire. JMO

#

brig725

brig725 (1/19/2010 at 1:20 PM)

Report Violation

Tim, your the best!

Can you do the Bills fans a huge favor? Can you get everyone attending the press conferene to BOO Chan Galey when being intoduced? PLease!!!!

Please ask ralphie if it bothers him when he breaks the heart of every Bills fan every single year?

rmille (1/19/2010 at 1:19 PM)

Report Violation

Do they think its 1997?

Chan Gailey and Buddy Nix. They might have been exciting hires 13 years ago but not today. Today I am just glad I am not a Bills fan.

#

davethawave25

davethawave25 (1/19/2010 at 1:18 PM)

Report Violation

it almosts feels like anoter sunday night with that sick gut renching bills loss feeling!

#

sg1838

sg1838 (1/19/2010 at 1:17 PM)

Report Violation

Why put so much stock in having head coaching experience, and hire a cast-off retread? If you couldn't lure any of the big guns to Buffalo, why not take a chance on a hot young coach? At this point, the Bills would have been better off hiring Turner Gill. And why is having winning regular seasons with less than stellar quarterbacks like Fiedler and Tomczak considered a success? If my memory serves me correctly, those guys were part of the problem. It would seem like stubbornness to me to keep them around and live with their mediocrity rather than make a change and potentially try to find the franchise QB of the future. So, since Trent Edwards is mediocre, is that what we have to look forward to in the coming years?

davethawave25 (1/19/2010 at 1:16 PM)

Report Violation

were in major need off rebuilding again! and we just brought in another 3rd world coach! great!

#

itsyaboyv

itsyaboyv (1/19/2010 at 1:15 PM)

Report Violation

I just want confirmation of this thought process, so let me get this straight, we were 1 of 3 teams(the bills) to fire their offensive coordinator,so now that we're coach less we thought it would be a good idea to hire one of the other two that got fired(from the Chiefs!!!!). Brilllllliant!!!!!!

#

trunxc44

trunxc44 (1/19/2010 at 1:15 PM)

Report Violation

Chan,

How does your hire satisfy the fan bases desire to have a successful team when your career can be characterized as mediocre at best.

#

robsun700

robsun700 (1/19/2010 at 1:12 PM)

Report Violation

I'd ask WHY..........

1.Frazier would of been the better hire

2.How long will the Trent Edwards experiment last

3.How LONG till McKelvin DEMANDS to be traded

Terrible franchise that NOBODY wants to play for.

davethawave25 (1/19/2010 at 1:11 PM)

Report Violation

Why didn't the superbowl contending available coaches want to date the buffalo bills?

NYJMitch (1/19/2010 at 1:10 PM)

Report Violation

Are you secretly a closet Jets, Dolphins and Pats fan Ralph? Thank you again!!! Seriously though, as a fan of the Jets who has frequently not understood why a team does what they do, I can not understand the way the Bills run their organization. I just makes me think secretly that they expect the franchise to be moved.

With such great questions I'm sure he'll do this again soon. :rolleyes:

A bunch of A-Holes have turned it into a B word about the Bills thread. Tim was nice enough to ask for input and people are being completely stupid. They need to come here to discuss the hire. JMO

You are absolutely right. I just read the postings and they are, by and large, the most useless, childish drivel imaginable. A very good case though for why OBD should not be listening to fan opinions. There are a few serious attempts - PTR has a good one.

You are absolutely right. I just read the postings and they are, by and large, the most useless, childish drivel imaginable. A very good case though for why OBD should not be listening to fan opinions. There are a few serious attempts - PTR has a good one.

That Rfeynman guy sounds very intelligent. I hope some of his questions are asked. :rolleyes: