Willis McGahee's speed

OnTheRocks

I just have to ask again....does anyone else think he looks slow?

Is it a guarantee he will regain his pre-injury speed?

I know the OL wasn't opening gapping holes for him to run through....and other than his one long run...he showed no burst.

I know the OL wasn't opening gapping holes for him to run through....and other than his one long run...he showed no burst.

128419[/snapback]

Perhaps he looks slow to you because his style is to read the blocks and cut off of them. We are used to TH running full speed ahead with impresisve results. WM has a different style, but no less impressive. I don't know if you are criticizing Willis, or offering a backhanded complement, but four 100 yard games in 5 starts seems pretty impressive to me.

Is he all the way back? Nope, and that really gives us something to look forward to.

He looks pretty darn good to me...

Is he full speed? Probably not, but that is a good thing! If he recovers even more he will get even faster ??

That one play that was called back was one of the most exciting plays I have seen in the last 10 years!!! It was SWEET :blink:

Travis who?

128419[/snapback]

I can't tell. He looks slow to me when he's running, even when he's outrunning the defense. Then I see Travis run, and I realize how much faster Willis is. Then Willis runs, and he looks slow, even though he's outrunning someone on defense. I need a radar gun.