Deion runs a 4.38 40?

Thailog80

Deion coming back?

Oh Joy!  Another bigmouth . We get rid of Shannon Sharpe and Deion comes back.

9812[/snapback]

If I could rid the world of Deion Sanders, I would probably nominate myself for king, it would be that valuable of a service to football and society.

Speaking of fast bigmouth !@#$s, does anyone else want to shove Maurice Greene's teeth down his throat? Just watching that guy swagger around with that smug look on his face makes me fume.

It was nice to see Gatlin, who seems like a standup guy if there ever was one, beat him in the 100m.

If I could rid the world of Deion Sanders, I would probably nominate myself for king, it would be that valuable of a service to football and society.

Speaking of fast bigmouth !@#$s, does anyone else want to shove Maurice Greene's teeth down his throat?  Just watching that guy swagger around with that smug look on his face makes me fume.

It was nice to see Gatlin, who seems like a standup guy if there ever was one, beat him in the 100m.

9850[/snapback]

I loved seeing Gatlin whip his ass in the 100m. Greene was so cocky it was making me ill.

Deion is going to make an ass of himself and I can't wait to laugh at him. Everyone is going to pee on Deion!!!

Hey Deion....... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

god, i hope deion comes back.

he'll flop. i promise he'll flop.

we play him. we'll hit him hard.

some say deion is a hall of famer. i say no. he never tackled anybody.

you have to do that if you're a defensive player who wants to retire in canton.

fug you. deion is a kitty. knock him back into a CBS paycheck. Fuse vertibrae if you have to. Just hit that piece of schitt, won'tcha?