The Statement That They Have Their Guy

BillsNYC

No, they did/and still do, and realize that being mum is better until the time is appropriate...probably Probowl week is that time!! It makes sense if you look at the WHOLE picture...It isn't nothing about saving face...it deals with contracts, putting a handshake committment on paper, a network, selecting coordinators & staff etc...if the Bills intentions were officially released it would jeopardize the whole enchilada! :beer:

That is also why they have no interest in head coaches who won't settle for a coordinator position in the end...ie: Brian Billick, Jim Fassel, Marty Shottenheimer, Jim Fassel, Mike Ditka, etc...because right now any Offensive or Defensive Coordinator who interviews for a head coaching job may end up settling for a coordinator position in a lateral move! But I think it is more a difficulty in getting a quality coodinator to come here from what I here than it is getting a coach (as they already have that locked up!). Remember a prospective coach has to get his staff together including coordinators...but how do you shake a Rivera, B. Shottenheimer, R. Grimm etc...loose from winning teams? That is also part of the problem for a coach who has been off the head coaching circuit for at least a few years! .....Well...I'm just about done posting...The only reason I did a few more is I said I would stop after 99 posts...and I never do anything shy of 110% as that would blemish my great reputation.. :rolleyes:

Cowher was the Bills guy... they were naive enough to think he would accept just because RW waived big bucks in front of his chin. The front office is in complete scramble mode, they are lucky that Frazier is available. I am starting to really dislike the Nix hiring.. he couldnt get his buddy Shottenheimer or his son to consider the job. We need somebody that is highly connected and respected within the NFL in order to compensate for our highly disfunctional organization.

Cowher was the Bills guy... they were naive enough to think he would accept just because RW waived big bucks in front of his chin. The front office is in complete scramble mode, they are lucky that Frazier is available. I am starting to really dislike the Nix hiring.. he couldnt get his buddy Shottenheimer or his son to consider the job. We need somebody that is highly connected and respected within the NFL in order to compensate for our highly disfunctional organization.

Calm down Mr. Pozitive! Things are actually just fine..Da Billz never wanted Shottenheimer..and everything is in the works and it's all purposely slowed down for the purposes of I mentioned in other blogs. Who ur gg to get is highly respected and it would b great if I got to c it happen! (But..I doubt it!). Just relax..there is a plan...and I think u will b very pleased come Probowl week ! :rolleyes:

will you come back here and say hi when the Frazier era starts?

If I'm still in the area sure! But it doesn't look as I will be here that much longer and I can't get detailed on that subject. I only have been a member since may in this area just slightly longer...It's a cool area, good people, so I don't think I'll have the pleasure to partake much longer and you won't have the pleasure of reading TO NY JUST B CUZ's posts much longer...it will probably be either TOSFFOR2 after this! But, if I'm still here sure...Frazier is a good, God fearing Christian, smart and I would have no prob's w/him coming here....except he won't be..well at least as a head coach.. :rolleyes:

Calm down Mr. Pozitive! Things are actually just fine..Da Billz never wanted Shottenheimer..and everything is in the works and it's all purposely slowed down for the purposes of I mentioned in other blogs. Who ur gg to get is highly respected and it would b great if I got to c it happen! (But..I doubt it!). Just relax..there is a plan...and I think u will b very pleased come Probowl week ! :rolleyes:

Excuse me for not being familiar with your wisdom? Please elaborate... and why will you not see it happen?

Coach Sal said:

1. Cowher

2. Grimm

so still a chance they get a targeted guy. although, Grimm might think twice about an interview if he perceives to be total back-up plan. then again, it is a HC job

Cowher was number 1 even though they approached Gruden and Shanahan first? Interesting.

If I'm still in the area sure! But it doesn't look as I will be here that much longer and I can't get detailed on that subject. I only have been a member since may in this area just slightly longer...It's a cool area, good people, so I don't think I'll have the pleasure to partake much longer and you won't have the pleasure of reading TO NY JUST B CUZ's posts much longer...it will probably be either TOSFFOR2 after this! But, if I'm still here sure...Frazier is a good, God fearing Christian, smart and I would have no prob's w/him coming here....except he won't be..well at least as a head coach.. :rolleyes:

My grandmother pretended to be TO once.........ONCE!

One of your posts from last month......nice try geek

Wow, Little Bi-Polar hmmm? Never said that I was Terrell Owens! If you try to read into what someone say's and try to read in between the lines and read the wrong thing...that is your problem...anyways this is for fun! and if you are going to start calling people a geek or names then I feel sorry for you and hope you feel better real soon. Dude, It's important to all of us...but it's just football...lol..chill out my friend. :rolleyes:

Excuse me for not being familiar with your wisdom? Please elaborate... and why will you not see it happen?

That's okay b'cuz now u are...because I'm gg to be transferring jobs to another area of the country. Hope that satisfies your request my friend.. :rolleyes:

Is that What your CHINa man reference meant?

No, not at all...it does have meanting if you break it down further..and u would laugh if you looked at popular chinese names and how they relate to the nickname of the coach to be!...huge hint don't know if you will break it though?? :rolleyes:

well you had already said in another post that you're not TO (as we all knew) but this just double-confirms it as he's in Australia right now...I was just hoping you were still trying that bit.

Nah, I'm officially not T.O. but I have "really" talked to some Bills...I live in the town where the Bills play..actually in the country...but only like 7 miles from Orchard Park...I have heard some things here and there from more than just fans...I really don't know for sure if they'll work out...but I am hoping that they do...

Nah, I'm officially not T.O. but I have "really" talked to some Bills...I live in the town where the Bills play..actually in the country...but only like 7 miles from Orchard Park...I have heard some things here and there from more than just fans...I really don't know for sure if they'll work out...but I am hoping that they do...

Well it's been nice chatting w/everyone! Hans, Carolina etc.... Yeah, I guess I don't know squat for sure! Only a couple of things I heard that is priviledged but may end up meaning nothing! I am just so bored with this coaching thing taking so long if you want to know the truth that I am prepared to make something up or do the hiring for Ralph !!!!!!!!! And that's 100% truth...I'm really just a bored fan watching other teams play football today...and getting ready to make some pizza dough...so my kids, wife, and I can have a good meal while we watch the Jets/S.D. game tonight! There u go...

The rumblings I here keep mentioning Cowher! There you go...but everything I see in the media dismisses that notion...So go figure and see if the Bills can once again circle the wagons? I'm out! :rolleyes: