Bills Fan's

swimtoga

So I was sitting in my bedroom drunk (10 minutes ago) in the dark listening to 80's music like I usually do every Friday night, and I happened to stumble upon "Forever Young" by Alphaville and some certain lyrics reminded me of being a Bills fan. "We don't have the power but we never say never" Basically we are the greatest fans because we never give up....things might look bleak right now but we will always be there and when the tide turns (AND IT WILL) in our favor, nobody on earth will feel the joy that we will....WE DESEREVE THIS...no Pats, Colts, Steelers nor anyone other fan will ever know what it means to stand by there team like we do!!! WEL ALL SHOULD BE PROUD OF WHO WE REPRESENT THIS IS A DIRECT REFLECTION ON OUR PERSONAL CHARACTERS!!! KEEP YOUR HEADS HIGH MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, BECAUSE NOBODY CIRCLE THE WAGON LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS FANS!!!

So I was sitting in my bedroom drunk (10 minutes ago) in the dark listening to 80's music like I usually do every Friday night, and I happened to stumble upon "Forever Young" by Alphaville and some certain lyrics reminded me of being a Bills fan. "We don't have the power but we never say never" Basically we are the greatest fans because we never give up....things might look bleak right now but we will always be there and when the tide turns (AND IT WILL) in our favor, nobody on earth will feel the joy that we will....WE DESEREVE THIS...no Pats, Colts, Steelers nor anyone other fan will ever know what it means to stand by there team like we do!!! WEL ALL SHOULD BE PROUD OF WHO WE REPRESENT THIS IS A DIRECT REFLECTION ON OUR PERSONAL CHARACTERS!!! KEEP YOUR HEADS HIGH MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, BECAUSE NOBODY CIRCLE THE WAGON LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS FANS!!!

MOM THE MEATLOAF!!!

Thanks swimtoga.

Before you get cheap shotted for certain admissions in your post, I think it's safe to say that we all, as perhaps the longest currently suffering fans in pro sports, long for/hope/wish/believe that someday we will be able to enjoy a Buffalo Bills Super Bowl Championship.

Keep the faith, bro (or sister).

So I was sitting in my bedroom drunk (10 minutes ago) in the dark listening to 80's music like I usually do every Friday night, and I happened to stumble upon "Forever Young" by Alphaville

Sorry I was thinking Rod Stewart when you said Forever Young and thinking of Ralph at the same time :devil:

NOBODY CIRCLE THE WAGON LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS FANS!!

Ughh the tired old cliche :ph34r:

Thanks swimtoga.

Before you get cheap shotted for certain admissions in your post,

Too late grasshopper, too late! :sick: