Bledsoe Dominated Rams Tonight!

AirBledsoe11

Bledsoe looked like "Vintage Bledsoe" tonight! Was great to see his confidence and accuracy!!

That flea flicker play demonstrated once again that he is STILL one the best downfield passers in all of football.

This was a GREAT game and for All of the Bledsoe supporters, This is a week to enjoy!!

I do not want to hear ANY "Start JP" (who is now THIRD string) or ANY Bledsoe bashing this week...

Bledsoe bashers can take this game and shove it down their PIE HOLE!!!!

Go Bills!!!

Way to go Drew, played a good game today, and came back from a miserable week. Give a lot of credit to the rest of the team as well. Special Teams was on fire, aside from the returns, Lindell was 3/3 on FG's, always a good thing.

The Defense pitching a shutout in the 2nd half, a D-Lineman, a Linebacker, and a Cornerback each had an INT.

Our most dominating performance of the season.

I can't wait to be in Seattle next week.

Bledsoe looked like "Vintage Bledsoe" tonight! Was great to see his confidence and accuracy!!

That flea flicker play demonstrated once again that he is STILL one the best downfield passers in all of football.

This was a GREAT game and for All of the Bledsoe supporters, This is a week to enjoy!!

I do not want to hear ANY "Start JP" (who is now THIRD string) or ANY Bledsoe bashing this week...

Go Bills!!!

128176[/snapback]

The flea flicker was underthrown

shut up unless your going to register

128214[/snapback]

That wasn't me up above, but I'll say it too: The flea-flicker was under thrown.

That being said Bledsoe played well today. Nothing spectacular, but we don't need spectacular, we need solid. If only he could play this way on the road...

That wasn't me up above, but I'll say it too:  The flea-flicker was under thrown.

That being said Bledsoe played well today.  Nothing spectacular, but we don't need spectacular, we need solid.  If only he could play this way on the road...

128219[/snapback]

That had to be the first flea-flicker I've ever seen that had 4 defenders in the backfield before the RB tossed the ball back.

Bledsoe was clocked on that play. Under the circumstances, he did a good job getting the ball even close to Aiken.

That is so true jad. Bledsoe has been decent this year. If you take away the ravens game and last week's Pasties game, DB has been rather solid. Also, a good percentage of his picks went off his receivers hands (today with evans knocking a catchable ball in the air). I think he still has some gas in the tank and MM has made the right call by keeping him in over an inexperienced and fresh out of the training room rookie or the journeyman

First of all...I am always glad to see Bledsoe do well....but I have to be honest in my assessment.

- The throws that Drew made were not that great.....he was throwing it up and his receivers were fighting for it.....

- This plays into my sad theory that Drew will break my heart yet again because he plays well enough not to be benched.....but as Losman was the number 3 QB this week....that didn't come into play.

Also, a good percentage of his picks went off his receivers hands (today with evans knocking a catchable ball in the air).

128241[/snapback]

Catchable ball? You have to be joking...

And those other INTs that went off WRs hands...most of them were poorly thrown balls that were behind the target or much too high. Bledsoe played well today, but let's not go overboard. He hasn't played "solid" this season. He's had some solid games and some horrid ones. It's what you get with Bledsoe...unfortunately it's not even "feast or famine", because we never get the feast. Bledsoe is like a "square meal or famine."

First of all...I am always glad to see Bledsoe do well....but I have to be honest in my assessment.

- The throws that Drew made were not that great.....he was throwing it up and his receivers were fighting for it.....

- This plays into my sad theory that Drew will break my heart yet again because he plays well enough not to be benched.....but as Losman was the number 3 QB this week....that didn't come into play.

128242[/snapback]

Actually, I'm pretty luke warm on Bledsoe. The best he can do for the Bills is not make mistakes and capitalize on the opportunites the D and ST give him.

I don't expect him to win any games for the team by throwing 4 TDs and 300 yards.

If Mularkey believes that Losman is ready to contribute the same, I'm all for starting him ASAP, because his mobility gives the team more chances to make plays.

At the same time though, if Bledsoe makes a good play, I'll recognize it. That flea flicker was a good play.

And I don't have a problem with Bledsoe putting the ball up, giving his receivers a chance to make a play. If he waits for guys to be completely open all the time, he turns into Rob Johnson, holding on the ball unitil he gets walloped.

To me, it looks like Campbell, Moulds and Evans will make a play more often than not when given the chance.

Catchable ball?  You have to be joking...

And those other INTs that went off WRs hands...most of them were poorly thrown balls that were behind the target or much too high.  Bledsoe played well today, but let's not go overboard.  He hasn't played "solid" this season. He's had some solid games and some horrid ones.  It's what you get with Bledsoe...unfortunately it's not even "feast or famine", because we never get the feast.  Bledsoe is like a "square meal or famine."

128244[/snapback]

Dude the ball was in air for enough time for the guy to adjust to get ball. Most Division 3 receivers would have made that catch in that situation or at least not knocked straight up. As the case with a few of those dropped passes that were picked (eg. henry's drop in the ravens game) should have been caught

128242[/snapback]

Pretty much excactly how I feel John...

I think this Game did prove Drew's receivers certainly have not been doing a lot to help him all year...I did not see a huge difference in the accuracy, but the receivers were going up and getting the Ball in this Game, and it showed in the results...

As far as your sad theory goes...Two Road Games coming up...Can Drew improve that 5-15 Road Record as The Bills Starter? We'll see... :blink:

Go Bills!!!

128176[/snapback]

What a slap in the face of the defense and special teams that is!

Guest to lazy to re-sign up....
Dude the ball was in air for enough time for the guy to adjust to get ball. Most Division 3 receivers would have made that catch in that situation or at least not knocked straight up. As the case with a few of those dropped passes that were picked (eg. henry's drop in the ravens game) should have been caught

128256[/snapback]

Not sure what you are talking about! Are you referring to the pass that Bledsoe had picked off? That throw was way behind the receiver, on a crossing route. Kudos to Evans for even being able to get a hand on it. Unfortuantely, it bounced into Fisher's hands. Drew was good today, but not great....I can live with that. Too bad the rest of our games are not at home....I wonder what the Drews QB rating is at home versus on the road. Big difference I would guess....

Bledsoe looked like "Vintage Bledsoe" tonight!

I must say... when I saw this post, I blew coffee all over the monitor and keyboard. I laughed so goddamn hard it was even coming out my nose.... and if I hadn't run to the john quickly, I'd have soiled my drawers too.

Many thanks for the great humor on a Monday morning... this makes my week.

Anyway, what the f_ck is "VINTAGE BLEDSOE"??????????????

This is Drew's 12th season in the league. When you say "vintage bledsoe" are you taking his best 3 seasons or what? He's only been above an 80 QB rating 4 times in his NFL life... and his career rating is 76.6, which is five points below Jeff George's career rating.

My vision of "vintage bledsoe" is totally the opposite of yours.... I mean, last Sunday night vs. New England... Now, that was "Vintage Bledsoe"!!!!!!!!!