Snopple

There has been endless speculation on the future of the Buffalo Bills once Ralph Wilson passes on. But I've heard little, if any discussion on the teams future in Buffalo after their current stadium lease expires following the 2012 season. If Ralph is still alive and in control of the team. Any thoughts?

Hmmm, december 21st, 2010. The last day of the Bills at RWS and the ending of the Mayan Calender....

Coincidence...I THINK NOT!!!

I think the real crisis will occur when 12.22.12 comes and nothing has changed, and all the doomsday believers will be scrambling to get their Christmas shopping done in 2 days. Good luck with that, suckers!

Interesting hypothesis, however I would offer to you that the whole lot of this web site are some of the most devoted and blind following people the world has ever seen. I will hazard a guess - anyone here believing the end will happen on 12.21.12 will do so with every fiber of their being. For them - the 2011 Christmas will be there last.

Sir Issac Newton in his extensive study of the Bible came up with 2060 as the countdown date to Armegeddon! Plenty of Stadium leases yet to be signed.

but he was wrong...-a smarter and wiser man-Harold Camping-says the world is gonna end in May of 2011.

So we have one season to win the SB.Hope we have a good draft.