Marty is the answer

in my humble opinion, the best man available for head coach is marty schottenheimer. No one is talking about marty. He is an ex-player (buffalo) and a great teacher of the game. Look at the coaches that were his assistants; Tony Dungy, Cam Cameron, Bill Cowher and Herm Edwards. The only reason he did not win super bowls in the 90's was the fact that he coached against the great Bills teams! In 21 years, the man has 200 victories, had and only two losing seasons, and had 11 seasons with 10 victories or more. Why would the bills want a HC? And Seattle offers carroll 35 mill! marty can assemble a staff in a weekend and put buffalo back on the map. i'm outa here

in my humble opinion, the best man available for head coach is marty schottenheimer. No one is talking about marty. He is an ex-player (buffalo) and a great teacher of the game. Look at the coaches that were his assistants; Tony Dungy, Cam Cameron, Bill Cowher and Herm Edwards. The only reason he did not win super bowls in the 90's was the fact that he coached against the great Bills teams! In 21 years, the man has 200 victories, had and only two losing seasons, and had 11 seasons with 10 victories or more. Why would the bills want a HC? And Seattle offers carroll 35 mill! marty can assemble a staff in a weekend and put buffalo back on the map. i'm outa here

Any relation to Joe the Plumber?

I thought you were "outa here"?