So If It Really Will Be Buffalo and Oakland

The Bills can take another month for all I care. If they can't land an "A Lister" they should be able to get the #1 Coordinator and will just have to over pay to get him here. Take your time Buddy as long as you make the RIGHT pick. Interview 10 guys if you have to......Make sure the guy you hire is able to bring in very capable coordinators otherwise it will all be for naught!

I posted this in another thread earlier...

I actually dont mind taking their time. The Bills are in a lose lose situation on this one with fans (not to bash anyone but its divided on this board)

If they would have made a quick decision and hired someone right away people would have thrown fits because they hardly interviewed anyone.

If they take time to process people get angry cause they feel there is no resolution to this downward spiral.

I say let the new regime work itself out before we say anything. I for one enjoy it, reading all the articels and the responses by TBD'ers. So you get the ocassional strong, angry, cynical argument but at least people are venting and not throwing stone at each others houses.

I say lets have a drink for every day the search goes on day 1 1 beer, day 2 2 beers... what are we on now day 8. This could get interesting!!! :wallbash:

waiting a month is not the greatest of things. i think the earlier the better, so a philosophical, draft and free agent plans/decisions are made. not to say, we hire the first one who says yes (god i hope it doesn't come down to that), but, i think time is of the essence w/ this.