The statrting Quarterback for the Buffalo Bills In 2010 will be????...

Cru Jones

2010 Starting QB  

202 members have voted

1. 1. who starts opening day next season???

• Fitzpatrick
    • Brohm
    • A rookie
    • Chroise (I can dream cant I?)
    • Volek
    • Someone else

wow 8 for 10 against detroit, for 105 yards. Im pretty sure Gibran Hamdan could have went for more. In fact where is JP when you need to compare numbers. :unsure:

You expected more from him after enterring the game in the 3rd quarter in relief of Gus Frerotte?

I suppose you also think Gibran Hamden could've done better against the 3 playoff teams that Jackson showed well against at the end of that season, right?

:unsure:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you thinking Vick, IMO it won't be by trade. The eagles signed him to a 2 year deal. The 2nd year pays him $5.2m+ incentives. Why buy something when you can get it for free. I don't see the eagles keeping him around for those $$. I think there's a better chance they release him and we sign him for less $$ but for maybe 3 years. (That's if we have any interest in him at all.)

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4397938

Kerry Collins or Chad Pennington will be the starting QB of the Buffalo Bills with a long shot for Billy Volek. I think the team is going to focus on the O-line and defensive front 7 in the draft. To me they trade Trent or cut him and keep Fitz as the backup while having Brohm learn from the bench and maybe make a few starts later on in the season.

Kerry Collins or Chad Pennington will be the starting QB of the Buffalo Bills with a long shot for Billy Volek. I think the team is going to focus on the O-line and defensive front 7 in the draft. To me they trade Trent or cut him and keep Fitz as the backup while having Brohm learn from the bench and maybe make a few starts later on in the season.

We could only hope Kerry Collins comes in to town slinging balls to our new Evans, Nelson, Hardy, and our new receiver Boldin. Oh yeah and I forgot, Fast Freddy Jackson baby!