Amazing..We win and sum of u still aint happy

BilzFanGA

To the few of you out there who have to try and ruin the excitement of this years team for us, by pointing out what was screwed up, get a life. Football is a game, and a release away from the real problems of the world. Let some of us enjoy it, even if for some unGodly reason you can't even in the weeks that we win a game.

I would love to see this board go back to the way it was when it first was created, a bunch of Bills Fans who get together to "discuss" and not argue about the state of our team, instead of the bickering factions it has been since the RJ/DF debacle. That's why I rarely post anymore. Too many people who try to make other posters seem stupid to make themselves look better if someone doesn't agree with them.

While everyone is entitled to their opinions, you shouldn't try to force them on others. Especially when you are trying to paint a picture of how bad this years team is. Some football is better than no football, so let's enjoy the season we've got. Our team has it's problems, but it takes time for a new staff to fix them.

Now it seems that after the many losses, everyone is pissed off and we want heads, and even after a dominating win, some of you folks who need constant attention (you know who you are) have to still post this crap about the coaches screwed up, why didn't Losman play, Bledsoe's still overthrowing and locking onto Moulds, we're screwing up our future by not playing JP etc. etc. etc.

While I know Drew is pretty much done in Buffalo, he still played pretty damned well today. The running game was pretty much shut down in the first half and offense relied on the passing game (amazingly under Drew Bledsoe...sarcasm) to get 17 points. And they did it coming from behind too. Can we just give Drew Bledsoe a little bit of credit for once. I know he's on the downside of his career but the guy has been nothing but a class act and he had a pretty decent game today. If anyone was responsible for the offenses success today, it was him. McGahee (who I love to death) didn't get most of his yards until the 2nd half.

As far as Moulds. Yes he is starting to decline. Who cares, the guy is still in the top 10-15 receivers in the game, so let's stop all the let's trade him now, get the first round picks back, he doesn't deserve to be a bill if he is thinking about next year. Guys, I think about a potential new employer many times when I'm frustrated at work. As long as I get more work done satisfactorily then there is no reason to b!tch. Eric Mould is having a decent season on an offense that has struggled.

Drew Bledsoe and Eric Moulds are still starting members of "our" Buffalo Bills, so let's treat them as if they are still on team and actually enjoy a win for a change.

Let's enjoy a week in which we actually dominated a "first place" team, and hope it leads to bigger and better things in the future (whether it is this year or next).

As far as JP Losman, don't get me wrong. I am excited about seeing what he can do later this year, if we are eliminated from the playoffs, but at the same time I think Mike Mularkey wanted to give him a real taste of what an NFL regular season game is like and a quick wake-up call as to what it takes to be prepared in this league. I think that lesson is going to be invaluable to him. You always have to be prepared to go into a game.

The Red Sox did the next to impossible, so why can't our team "finally" get it together and make a run. If we don't who cares, but I'd rather see that then to tank the season and give Dallas a top 5 pick. For those of you naysayers who say to give up on the season and start looking towards the future..

Go Bills, win out and prove them all wrong. We have been in every game except 1 this year. I'll worry about next year later.

To the few of you out there who have to try and ruin the excitement of this years team for us, by pointing out what was screwed up, get a life.  Football is a game, and a release away from the real problems of the world.  Let some of us enjoy it, even if for some unGodly reason you can't even in the weeks that we win a game.

I would love to see this board go back to the way it was when it first was created, a bunch of Bills Fans who get together to "discuss" and not argue about the state of our team, instead of the bickering factions it has been since the RJ/DF debacle.  That's why I rarely post anymore.  Too many people who try to make other posters seem stupid to make themselves look better if someone doesn't agree with them.

While everyone is entitled to their opinions, you shouldn't try to force them on others.  Especially when you are trying to paint a picture of how bad this years team is.  Some football is better than no football, so let's enjoy the season we've got.  Our team has it's problems, but it takes time for a new staff to fix them.

Now it seems that after the many losses, everyone is pissed off and we want heads, and even after a dominating win, some of you folks who need constant attention (you know who you are) have to still post this crap about the coaches screwed up, why didn't Losman play, Bledsoe's still overthrowing and locking onto Moulds, we're screwing up our future by not playing JP etc. etc. etc.

While I know Drew is pretty much done in Buffalo, he still played pretty damned well today.  The running game was pretty much shut down in the first half and offense relied on the passing game (amazingly under Drew Bledsoe...sarcasm) to get 17 points.  And they did it coming from behind too.  Can we just give Drew Bledsoe a little bit of credit for once.  I know he's on the downside of his career but the guy has been nothing but a class act and he had a pretty decent game today.  If anyone was responsible for the offenses success today, it was him.  McGahee (who I love to death) didn't get most of his yards until the 2nd half. 

As far as Moulds.  Yes he is starting to decline.  Who cares, the guy is still in the top 10-15 receivers in the game, so let's stop all the let's trade him now, get the first round picks back, he doesn't deserve to be a bill if he is thinking about next year.  Guys, I think about a potential new employer many times when I'm frustrated at work.  As long as I get more work done satisfactorily then there is no reason to b!tch.  Eric Mould is having a decent season on an offense that has struggled.

Drew Bledsoe and Eric Moulds are still starting members of "our" Buffalo Bills, so let's treat them as if they are still on team and actually enjoy a win for a change. 

Let's enjoy a week in which we actually dominated a "first place" team, and hope it leads to bigger and better things in the future (whether it is this year or next). 

As far as JP Losman, don't get me wrong.  I am excited about seeing what he can do later this year, if we are eliminated from the playoffs, but at the same time I think Mike Mularkey wanted to give him a real taste of what an NFL regular season game is like and a quick wake-up call as to what it takes to be prepared in this league.  I think that lesson is going to be invaluable to him.  You always have to be prepared to go into a game.

The Red Sox did the next to impossible, so why can't our team "finally" get it together and make a run.  If we don't who cares, but I'd rather see that then to tank the season and give Dallas a top 5 pick.  For those of you naysayers who say to give up on the season and start looking towards the future..

Go Bills, win out and prove them all wrong.  We have been in every game except 1 this year.  I'll worry about next year later.

127606[/snapback]

1) this aint baseball.

2) A true fan looks at the good and the bad.

Sure, I'm happy. But I'm also pissed. I'm pissed that this team hasn't shown up all year. This is proof they have the talent and the playmakers. This has been a lazy football team that hasn't given a crap. That's why I'm not happy. They should be in the middle of the playoff chase but we've resorted to getting excited over the first dominating victory the whole season, instead of the chance to finally get back in the hunt. We won....but it still sucks.

If this team can do this for the rest of the season I'll be damn excited. At least there will be hope for next.

You would like it to be the way it was?? HUH??? Your member # is over 5000 AND you signed on 10/04/04. THAT"S 48 or FORTY-EIGHT DAYS AGO. Boy time sure does fly. It seems like last Sunday Drew was getting his a$$ handed to him.

I sure do love the good ole days.

You would like it to be the way it was?? HUH??? Your member # is over 5000 AND you signed on 10/04/04. THAT"S 48 or FORTY-EIGHT DAYS AGO. Boy time sure does fly. It seems like last Sunday  Drew was getting his a$$ handed to him.

127620[/snapback]

lord knows that your time being a bills fan doesnt start counting until you sign up on this board

1) this aint baseball.

2) A true fan looks at the good and the bad.

127611[/snapback]

None of us and I mean NONE OF US are happy about this season. But Ice, you can't keep dwelling on the same issues. Yes, Bledsoe's effectiveness as a quarterback has probably reached it's end. But for hecks sake, enjoy a solid win because they don't come often.

The entire team played a solid football game today. Enjoy it, remember you are a fan of the buffalo bills and want them to succeed. Or at least I think you are?? :(

You would like it to be the way it was?? HUH??? Your member # is over 5000 AND you signed on 10/04/04. THAT"S 48 or FORTY-EIGHT DAYS AGO. Boy time sure does fly. It seems like last Sunday  Drew was getting his a$$ handed to him.

127620[/snapback]

BilzFan in GA was a regular member of the board YEARS AGO. Besides, what he said was quite reasonable, and the angry response he's getting from some of you only proves his point (and that of others) that the board has gotten bitter and angry. Too many flame wars (though there were such wars going way back to the HyperBills board at the D&C, which I believe started this thing).

BilzFan in GA was a regular member of the board YEARS AGO.  Besides, what he said was quite reasonable, and the angry response he's getting from some of you only proves his point (and that of others) that the board has gotten bitter and angry.  Too many flame wars (though there were such wars going way back to the HyperBills board at the D&C, which I believe started this thing).

127751[/snapback]

Right on, K.

Just be Freakin HAPPY we WON as a team. WE WON!!! Its funny we lose its all Bledsoes fault but we win and he gets no praise. Real fans Real bunch of fans!!

BilzFan in GA was a regular member of the board YEARS AGO.  Besides, what he said was quite reasonable, and the angry response he's getting from some of you only proves his point (and that of others) that the board has gotten bitter and angry.  Too many flame wars (though there were such wars going way back to the HyperBills board at the D&C, which I believe started this thing).

127751[/snapback]

Thanks Dr. K. It's not even just about the Bills with some of this stuff. That crap that happened to NJSue a couple weeks ago was a prime example, where some idiots got on her about something that was completely uncalled for.

There is a difference between "Fan" and "Fanatic",and unfortunately we have a few "Fanatics" out here who seem to think they should be on the Bills Payroll instead of the people who are actually paid to do the job.

As far as the D&C, I do remember that and how out of hand it got. I think I started viewing this around early 97 or so, and have done so ever since. Just didn't feel my posting was needed any more with some of the crap that was starting to hapen.

Anyhoo, GO BILLS. I think with Mularkey at the help, this team is headed in the right direction, whether it's this year or next.

Anyhoo, GO BILLS. I think with Mularkey at the help, this team is headed in the right direction, whether it's this year or next.

---------

Here's one thing about today. JP couldn't have made that fleaflicker game that led to a FG at the end of the first half. It was an absolutely perfect throw.

Great game Drew.

it wasnt a good throw!!!!!!! he was wide open!!!!!!!!!! drew threw it so sam had to come back and he didnt get any YAC while as a perfect throw would have resulted in a TD. JPL could of easily made that throw.

127801[/snapback]

and how do you know that JP would have made that throw?