January 15, 2010

BillsZubaz

I believe this date has nothing to do with announcing changes in ownership. Nothing to do with the hiring of a HC.

1/15/10 - Will forever be remembered as the day the Buffalo Bills announced a change in their uniforms!

This is my prediction.... :thumbsup:

I believe this date has nothing to do with announcing changes in ownership. Nothing to do with the hiring of a HC.

1/15/10 - Will forever be remembered as the day the Buffalo Bills announced a change in their uniforms!

Hopefully, they make their uniform pants Zubaz!

That was my thought when he first brought up that date. Throwbacks full time???

That was my thought when he first brought up that date. Throwbacks full time???

Personally I think both the home and away throwbacks are very classy. But even if they went in another direction I would be ok with that too. Anything but the blah Navy option or the optical illusion aways that we currently wear.

As has been noted before, Bills haven't made the playoffs since wearing these uniforms...keep the sweeping change going!

Personally I think both the home and away throwbacks are very classy. But even if they went in another direction I would be ok with that too. Anything but the blah Navy option or the optical illusion aways that we currently wear.

As has been noted before, Bills haven't made the playoffs since wearing these uniforms...keep the sweeping change going!

While we're at it, let's make the endzones red again. Anyone notice that when we switched to field turf with no red end zones we stopped scoring touchdowns?

Bring back the big red targets! :thumbsup:

While we're at it, let's make the endzones red again. Anyone notice that when we switched to field turf with no red end zones we stopped scoring touchdowns?

Bring back the big red targets! :thumbsup:

Laugh if you want. But I actually made a post about this a year or two ago... :thumbsup:

The announced reason for doing away with the red endzones was that they had turned to a dark pink ... the team couldn't get a guarantee that it wouldn't happen again (IIRC) ... sorry, no link, but that is my memory from when it happened.

I wish we could have them again, though ... in real life and on Madden

The announced reason for doing away with the red endzones was that they had turned to a dark pink ... the team couldn't get a guarantee that it wouldn't happen again (IIRC) ... sorry, no link, but that is my memory from when it happened.

I wish we could have them again, though ... in real life and on Madden

I had never heard that. I always just assumed that they decided to change them when they installed the new field turf.

This is my prediction.... :wallbash:

Whatever this alleged announcement is, I hope it will be the last "rumor" coming out of Jim Kelley and Thurman Thomas. They are all over the place making comments about the franchise, or allegedly making comments about the franchise, and frankly if they are going to be involved in something meaningful, I wish they would either do it or shut up about it. Jimbo is my all time favorite Bill, and of course I watched every yard Thomas gained during his Hall of Fame career. But unless they have something substantial to add to the improvement of the team TODAY, then they are wasting their time hanging around the team on the sidelines and in the media.

Whatever this alleged announcement is, I hope it will be the last "rumor" coming out of Jim Kelley and Thurman Thomas. They are all over the place making comments about the franchise, or allegedly making comments about the franchise, and frankly if they are going to be involved in something meaningful, I wish they would either do it or shut up about it. Jimbo is my all time favorite Bill, and of course I watched every yard Thomas gained during his Hall of Fame career. But unless they have something substantial to add to the improvement of the team TODAY, then they are wasting their time hanging around the team on the sidelines and in the media.

See, I'm going to disagree with you here. With the product we have been provided on the field, a little speculation and chatter keeps things interesting. Its the offseason, what else is going on?