Motorcycle roll call

Mr Info

I think you mean 805cc.

2004 Suzuki Volusia Intruder, same as yours except I have a carb instead of EFI. Love this bike, it's my daily commuter. Nothing against the HD line, but I didn't spend that much on my new car. I would need a LOT more disposable income before I threw that kind of money at something. If you go out of state, there's no replacement for displacement, but I don't, so it would be a waste of money for me.

I'll have to look at the Volusia's. But I got a smokin deal on mine. Someone donated the bike to a cancer charity and they wanted to blow it out for the money. The bike had 12 miles on it. I got it for $4,900.00 Half the price of a new bike. Love the bike.

Nothing against the HD line, but I didn't spend that much on my new car. I would need a LOT more disposable income before I threw that kind of money at something. If you go out of state, there's no replacement for displacement, but I don't, so it would be a waste of money for me.

Oh man they are RIDICULOUSLY expensive. I couldn't spend that myself. A friend of mine with $$$ up the wazoo just dropped $30k out the door on his. But the re-sale market for HD's has crapped out, and if shop well you can pick up newer low mileage bikes for half to 2/3's of new.

If I was shopping today, I think this Star is a lot of value for the money.

Oh man they are RIDICULOUSLY expensive. I couldn't spend that myself. A friend of mine with $$$ up the wazoo just dropped $30k out the door on his. But the re-sale market for HD's has crapped out, and if shop well you can pick up newer low mileage bikes for half to 2/3's of new.

If I was shopping today, I think this Star is a lot of value for the money.

I saw an add for a 2005 HD Fatboy all tricked out with low miles being sold for $11K. Deals are out there if you wait for one to come along.