The Reality is

KRT88

As it stand today, almost a week after the entire staff was sent packing, the Bills have done a masterful job of keeping plan B quiet. It seems very obvious that Plan A is Bill Cowher but beyond that it seems like they aren't going to let us know too much.

I have the feeling that there are several guys they can't talk to right now. Brian S. is one, Zimmer may be another, Sean McDermott seems like and one name we haven't kicked around, Jason Garrett. At least 2 of those will be avaialble come Monday.

As a fan, I'm certainly frustarted because I see all this access to information, with Twitter and other sources but we have no right as fans to be given daily updates. I seriously doubt no one wants the job because it will come with a 3 or 4 years, 3 million plus dollar a year pay day and most people like and need money. Next week we'll find out something but remember, back in 2001, we waited until after the Super Bowl when no one else did. However, we did pass on Marvin Lewis and John Fox to pick Greg Williams, so maybe hope isn't the right thought!

Cowher's not going to commit to The Bills until JJ commits to Wade. End of story.

sports talk in dallas suggests that cowher not interested in cowboys; friends of cowhers intimate that he will go to bills. this story was reported in a thread yesterday afternoon and prior to jw's dispiriting article

As it stand today, almost a week after the entire staff was sent packing, the Bills have done a masterful job of keeping plan B quiet. It seems very obvious that Plan A is Bill Cowher but beyond that it seems like they aren't going to let us know too much.

I have the feeling that there are several guys they can't talk to right now. Brian S. is one, Zimmer may be another, Sean McDermott seems like and one name we haven't kicked around, Jason Garrett. At least 2 of those will be avaialble come Monday.

No one is talking about him now with all the big Cowart news going on but as I mentioned in another post a day or 2 ago, I can possibly envision a scenario that plays out with Schottenheimer taking the reins if Cowart doesn't pan out. The Bills have their press conference and Schottzie stands up and says that although he was thoroughly satisfied in his retired life an opportunity like this doesn't come along very often.....and he has studied the situation and IS CONFIDENT THAT HE CAN HELP WIN AN NFL TITLE FOR THE BUFFALO BILLS!!!!!!!! :w00t: