Shipley or McCoy

major

Either you're kidding, in which case, good one, you had me for a minute OR you are an incredible loser, no other conclusion is possible. If you are in fact serious (which I pray- pardon the pun- you are not), you may enjoy this...

If we draft McCoy, I could see this song replacing "Shout" as the Bills song. Please people, if you need religion so much in your life that you have to talk about all the time no matter what, stay in church on Sundays and leave football to the rest of us.

I would be thrilled to see the Bills land McCoy or Shipley. Shipley reminds me of Wes Welker. I really admire their work ethic, their committment to winning, and their faith in Christ. Get her done BUDDY!

Haven't you heard? The people around here watched one game, a game where McCoy was injured and didn't play, and have decided they know everything there is to know about these guys. There's really no point even discussing the matter anymore.

If you want to bring up a player, try one that didn't play in a big bowl game. That way there won't be as many experts on them. In fact, if you go about it the right way, you could even take a no name (and not much talent) player and slowly convince everyone they are the next rookie of the year. This tends to work best with linemen, but really it can be done with anyone. Just take your time with it; occasionally insert his name into a post here and there. Big benefit if you can find an ESPN writeup about how his whole family died and he raised himself and 12 other orphans from the time he was 6 months old.

Good luck!

If we draft McCoy, I could see this song replacing "Shout" as the Bills song. Please people, if you need religion so much in your life that you have to talk about all the time no matter what, stay in church on Sundays and leave football to the rest of us.

Amen. No pun intended.