Draft slip for sure

There is no way that Suh will fall to us at nine. If St. Louis is stupid enough to pass on him then Detriot will take him at two.

Yeah, I could all of possibly 3 teams needing a QB before us, that being Oakland, St. Louis, and Washington.

Are there QB's worthy of drafting in the top 10, though?

Experts don't seem to be in agreement on that one.

The Lions don't need a QB. And since Millen is no longer the GM to screw things up, the Lions will probably be the smart team and take Suh.

My hope is that McCoy will fall to #9 or that LT- Okung.

After dominating the Texas O-line on national TV in the Big 12 Championship, this guy Suh rose the draft boards to the point where he was considered the #1 pick by some. He is a good player and some people knew him before that game, but that game really kicked in the hype. I mean he was dismantling Texas. He must be great right?

Well, last night Texas was exposed as being weak up front. They allowed their star QB to be injured early in the game and forced their young QB into many turnovers with their ineptitude. The shine is off the Texas apple. They were exposed as a lucky team that played a weak schedule. Bama is lucky Texas won that Big 12 game or else Boise State may have put up a real fight.

This reflects on Texas but it also makes what Suh did look like nothing special. Great games against Texas are a dime a dozen. Clearly, this will not be lost on the scouts and Suh will slip. How far will he fall? Will he make it to number 9? It is hard to say and I think it depends on each teams positional needs. I think it hurts the Bills chances at a QB as the Rams will probably now go in that direction. If you like Suh though, keep your fingers crossed.

the mods should delete this thread.

Just bad

the mods should delete this thread.

Just bad

Suh is a stud..........no way he drops past 3 unless he gets arrested or fails a drug test prior to the draft. He has been a force for several years now. He isnt a flash in the pan like Maybin was last year. He has said several years of high production and as a starter. Nix and the rest would be sprinting to turn the card in to the commish if he was there at 9....

There is no way that Suh will fall to us at nine. If St. Louis is stupid enough to pass on him then Detriot will take him at two.

Agreed. Detroit would be all over Suh if they had a shot at him.

It wouldn't take more than 10 seconds to get their pick up to the podium.

It's a HUGE area for need for them, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if they swapped picks with St. Louis to get Suh.

After dominating the Texas O-line on national TV in the Big 12 Championship, this guy Suh rose the draft boards to the point where he was considered the #1 pick by some. He is a good player and some people knew him before that game, but that game really kicked in the hype. I mean he was dismantling Texas. He must be great right?

Well, last night Texas was exposed as being weak up front. They allowed their star QB to be injured early in the game and forced their young QB into many turnovers with their ineptitude. The shine is off the Texas apple. They were exposed as a lucky team that played a weak schedule. Bama is lucky Texas won that Big 12 game or else Boise State may have put up a real fight.

This reflects on Texas but it also makes what Suh did look like nothing special. Great games against Texas are a dime a dozen. Clearly, this will not be lost on the scouts and Suh will slip. How far will he fall? Will he make it to number 9? It is hard to say and I think it depends on each teams positional needs. I think it hurts the Bills chances at a QB as the Rams will probably now go in that direction. If you like Suh though, keep your fingers crossed.

Suh is a beast, he dominated everyone including Texas. He'll start immediately and has been exposed to solid defensive coaching via the crazed Pelini brothers, who are defensive witch doctors. There is no way Suh takes plays off or Bo would just go crazy. He's ready for the NFL now.