Maybe it's because I'm a conceited self centered POS

Beerball

And they never find a ghost. Surprise, surprise.

Kind of like UFO Hunters never finds a UFO

As far as the "reality show" crap, its on EVERY friggin channel.

My problem with Reality Shows on History Channel is that History is stuff that really happened. So History is it's own Reality Show

I concur. And what the hell is up with all the ghost shows? They are on History Channel, Travel Channel....!@#$- they are even on Animal Planet! It is all part of the dumbing down of America. Thank God for PBS!

I am so sick of watching a bunch of wackos (sorry Steely) creep through buildings jumping and pointing at nothingness. Take your ectoplasma modulation spherical discombulators and stick them up your ass.

Do ghostessesses exist? Perhaps. But stick that crap on the SciFi channel.

I am so sick of watching a bunch of wackos (sorry Steely) creep through buildings jumping and pointing at nothingness. Take your ectoplasma modulation spherical discombulators and stick them up your ass.

Do ghostessesses exist? Perhaps. But stick that crap on the SciFi channel.

SyFy (what the Sci-Fi channel calls itself these days) doesn't have room on it's schedule for that kind of programming. It might have to bump re-runs of Chuck or WCW Wrestling

Same way I feel about Sell This House on A&E. How many different ways is there really to stage a house. But I can't stop from watching it Saturday mornings.

If were going to talk about guilty pleasures, I can't take my eyes off of "The Property Shop". Something very appealing about her besides her obvious hotness. She's one of the few real estate agents I'd like to know. Not sure what channel its on all I know is we DVR it.

Also, a honorable mention to "Living With Ed" I know he's a lefty Hollywood guy too the extreme but I find him oddly funny and he does have some good ideas.