Bills Interested In Romeo Crennel?

KC is making the moves that the Bills should have made, and will have something to show for it soon.

It is no coincidence that New England is at the start of their fall from prestige now that Pioli is gone. As we see, now that the veteran Pats are retiring, there is no one to replace them. Pioli was one of the architects of the Patriots dynasty, and his departure is starting to show his true value.

I wish the Bills had made a move for him.

Now Weis is going to KC, with a penchant for developing QB's. Again, sound like something we could have used?

Crennel does not impress me much on his own. But coupled with Pioli and Weis and now I think that the Chiefs are starting to establish themselves as an organization that will be on the upswing from now on.

Boy, I'd love the Bills to get in on the improving...

...instead, all we keep hearing about is how nobody of any significance wants anything to do with the Bills.

From our buddies at PFT (and originally speculated on by Michael Smith)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...nnel-is-coming/

Granted it's just a brief mention...but hey, any news to chew on.

It may have something to do with the whole minority thing, where they have to interview x amount of minority coaches. Im not positive on what the rule exactly entails but I know its there. I know they Interviewed Fewell but seeing how he was interim head coach it may not be enough.

From our buddies at PFT (and originally speculated on by Michael Smith)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...nnel-is-coming/

Granted it's just a brief mention...but hey, any news to chew on.

Where does it say Bills are interested in Crennel? Your topic title is a little misleading....

Heres what it says, the only mention of Buffalo:

"Michael Smith of ESPN threw out other possibilities on Twitter, like perhaps Buffalo or Miami."

Translation: According to Micheal Smith the Bills could be a possibility for Crennel

Where does it say Bills are interested in Crennel? Your topic title is a little misleading....

Heres what it says, the only mention of Buffalo:

"Michael Smith of ESPN threw out other possibilities on Twitter, like perhaps Buffalo or Miami."

Translation: According to Micheal Smith the Bills could be a possibility for Crennel

I try and be as misleading as possible, just to dupe other posters.