Fewell satisfied with Bills interview....

papazoid

http://www.buffalonews.com/452/story/913499.html

"I think it went well," Fewell told The News on Tuesday. "They did it the right way. It was an extensive interview. It was extremely thorough. We covered everything, every aspect of the head coaching position."

the article goes on to say that the Bills are likely to take a couple of weeks conducting interviews before making a decision on their head-coaching search.

http://www.buffalonews.com/452/story/913499.html

"I think it went well," Fewell told The News on Tuesday. "They did it the right way. It was an extensive interview. It was extremely thorough. We covered everything, every aspect of the head coaching position."

the article goes on to say that the Bills are likely to take a couple of weeks conducting interviews before making a decision on their head-coaching search.

As much as I can't wait for change, if we get turned down by enough top coaches (Cowher, Harbaugh), I wouldn't be crazy mad if they hired Fewell to a very cheap three year head coaching deal that would be easy to dump if 2010 was another bad year.

As much as I can't wait for change, if we get turned down by enough top coaches (Cowher, Harbaugh), I wouldn't be crazy mad if they hired Fewell to a very cheap three year head coaching deal that would be easy to dump if 2010 was another bad year.
Sorry unless perry changed his defensive scheme I do not want him leading this team as HC. We need to get bigger and stronger not more Maybins

Sorry unless perry changed his defensive scheme I do not want him leading this team as HC. We need to get bigger and stronger not more Maybins

Agreed. If we want to hire a coordinator as HC, there are a number of top-tier offensive and defensive coordinators out there. Perry Fewell is not one of them.