Psychic Predictiions For 2010!! Yours and the experts!&#33

Steely Dan

Please don't turn this into a political discussiion. There is a forum for that. Thanks

Let me start off by saying I believe psychics exist. However, I also believe that 99.99999999999999999999999% of those who claim psychic powers are scammers.

First of all I would like the readers here to know that I have, myself, shown some psychic abilities. I can make traffic lights change merely by staring at them. I also know what the first song will be when a I put in a CD and can predict, within a couple of months, when I'll need my next haircut. Don't worry. I only use my powers for good. :cry:

Let's see how close the so-called experts are and how close anyone of us can be.

These are from Joseph Jacobs on the C2C radio program; I've bolded the predictions I find to be his going out on a limb for.

George Noory returned from vacation to chat with psychic Joseph Jacobs about what he sees in store for the new year ahead, and beyond. Worldwide in January, he foresees some breaks, and some reconstruction. February will be a time of major changes, and some transportation problems. April will be the wettest month, and we could see some flooding. May becomes more constructive, but fuel prices will rise. June will unfortunately see a lot of losses. December will also be a wet month with difficulties in transportation. The economy should be better after the Spring, with more jobs returning. It will be doing much better by 2011, he said.

Jacobs also shared his forecast for a number of countries in 2010.

* Canada goes through dramatic upheavals (July 1- Dec. 4th).

* India experiences heavy emotionalism from possibly terrorism or earth changes (March 19- June 30).

* Iran will do some saber rattling, and will experience military aggression or activity from the inside (Jan. 31 - March 24).

* Israel will also do saber rattling and military action (March 23- May 13th).

* Japan has a recovery after May 3rd.

* China is in a little bit of a standstill and could have demonstrations and unrest (January 4th - Feb. 24th).

Among world personalities and celebrities, he predicted that Pope Benedict will become concerned with the finances of the Vatican, and Osama bin Laden if still alive, will be looking for funding. Tiger Woods will return to golf after April, and Rush Limbaugh may encounter other problems besides his recent health scare.

I'm guessing he can't predict whether or not OBL is dead or alive? :lol:

If anyone can find more "expert" psychic predictions please post them here.

My Predictions;

In January 2010 a celebrity will die.

In February 2010 someone will call Walmart, be put on hold and then disconnected before anyone picks up.

In March President Obama will meet with a world leader to discuss the pressing issues.

In April rain showers will bring May flowers

In May someone in Idaho will suddenly notice that May spelled backwards is Yam. This will change their life forever.

In June the most number of weddings will occur out of all of the months of the year.

In July several people will suffer serious firework injuries.

In August the dog days of summer will leave several dogs dazed for at least three hours.

In September many of the youth in America will find themselves boarding a big yellow vehicle to go to a large building for learning and will be very unhappy about it.

In October several radio stations will have Rocktober contests. Also many people on the last day of the month will pretend to be somebody they are not, causing the largest amount of identity theft in a single day all year.

In Novmeber several turkey's will start to sweat a lot.

In December some poor child will open a gift wrapped package of underwear. He will then retrieve a bat from his room and hit the person who wrapped them on the noggin a couple of times.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. :ph34r:

More from the C2C website;

Home > Shows > Predictions Special 2010

Predictions Special 2010

01-01-10

Christian vonLahr, Paul Guercio, Glynis McCants, Tana Hoy, Cal Orey, Terry Jamison, Linda Jamison, Mark Lerner, Jeffrey Wands

Ian Punnett hosted Coast to Coast AM's annual prediction show, which featured a variety of prognosticators on what they see looming for the new year, 2010. In order of appearance, here are some highlights:

Psychic medium Christian von Lahr:

* Pop superstar Mariah Carey will leave her husband, Nick Cannon, because he is unable to father children.

* "Something grave will happen" to one of President Obama's daughters that has to do with letters "P," "I," "N," and "K" -- letters found in the word KIDNAP, he noted.

* In August, a volcanic eruption in the Aleutian Trench will trigger other volcanoes to erupt in Ring of Fire region of the Pacific Ocean.

* New York may be split into two states.

The Obama daughter thing is that one of her favorite recording artists, "PINK", will be invited to the Whitehouse to meet her and she'll be disappointed for some reason.

The NYS thing has already happened. I live in NYS and at times have been in an erotic state as well.

Numerologist Glynis McCants:

* Drama of some sort will surround President Obama's daughters.

* Obama is entering a personal year cycle of 6, which means "he is coming into his power." This is the year that will define his presidency.

* The economy is going to get worse. Families will become closer.

Another Obama daughter prediction!!!

Psychic Tana Hoy:

* Two major natural disasters in Indonesia: one will be an earthquake and the other will be "caused by high waves or water," like a tidal wave.

* Orchestrated terrorist attack on the United States, taking place in four different cities, that will kill more than a 100 people. One of the cities will be New York.

* An Eastern European country will claim official contact with aliens.

* Losses in stock market will be made back in 2010.

Hmmm, maybe after the earthquake a Tsunami will happen.

Quake sensitive Cal Orey:

* Aleutian Islands / Anchorage, Alaska overdue -- 70% chance of a 7.0 or stronger quake in either location.

* An earthquake of at least 6.0 will hit Northern California in 2010.

* Quakes will likely happen in Greece and Southern Italy.

Uh-oh, JIA you may want to move, NOW!!

Terry & Linda Jamison, the Psychic Twins:

* There will be no tsunami activity this year.

* No Katrina-level event, but Florida will be hit by a couple of hurricanes later in 2010.

* Three assassination plots against President Obama will be thwarted.

* Russia, China and Korea will launch successful cyber attacks on the United States.

Wow way to go out a limb there sisters. :lol:

Astrologist Mark Lerner:

* America's economy will be impacted by Pluto's opposition to Venus (the money planet).

* The windows of February 6th and 7th, and the month of November, will be the best times to work toward a new world economic system.

What the hell does Pluto have against Venus?! Maybe Mickey Mouse will mediate for them. :unsure:

Psychic Jeffrey Wands:

* Possible terrorist attack around March / April 2010 at the Mall of American in Bloomington, Minnesota. We will be able to stop it.

* Major explosion in New York subway system, not terrorist related.

* There'll be a breakthrough in liver cancer treament, with possibly a vaccine.

Five fat guys who had just eaten at Taco Bell will sit next to each other on the subway.

Can't wait til December 31st 2010 to see how accurate these uckshmays are. I listened to part of the program and the psychic twins (not to be confused with the wonder twins) said that every prediction they made last year came true. Unfortunately, I missed the part where they discussed the predictions. It's also possible that they never mentioned the predictions.

What the hell does Pluto have against Venus?!

Maybe Pluto is still pissed at no longer being called a Planet

And I call bullschitt on all the predictions of terrorist attacks and natural disasters.

If you know something is about to occur, shouldn't you try to warn somebody? Maybe get on the phone and call TSA and tell them not to let that Nigerian guy with the funny undies get on a plane

My predictions for 2010:

- The Bills will have a new HC

- Jerry Sullivan will be angry about the above

- President Obama will address the nation

- The New York legislature will still suffer from Rectal Cranial Inversion

- In December, iPod sales will go up

- The Bills 1st round draft pick will immediately be viewed as a "bust"

- This nations debt will increase

- "unconfirmed sources" will have information on our new HC

And my most bold prediction:

The Buffalo Bills will improve to 7-9

Beerbawl will make some really dumb statements in 2010.

Crayonz is going to catch a lot of fish with his "trolling" posts.

Some regular posters from TBD will go to great lengths to defend the team from New England and of course Tom Brady.

There will be 25-35 posters with "inside information" on the goings on with the Bills front office.

The Dean will show up sometime before the NFL draft.

Someone will start a topic about the best place to get wings in Buffalo.

The Bills will not make the playoffs.

The Sabres will.

That should just about do it I think. Looks like I'm batting about 1.000 for the season! :lol:

And my most bold prediction:

The Buffalo Bills will improve to 7-9

A most courageous prediction. If only we ended up 7-9 this year we wouldn't have this turmoil among the Bills' staff. It never bothered Ralph being 7-9 in previous years.

My predictions for 2010:

1. After the Bills' new coaching staff is in place, thousands of fans will immediately proclaim that the problems will be solved and the team will be competitive again.

2. After acquiring a couple of retreads in free agency, the Bills organization will announce that a number of problems have been solved and the team will be competitive again.

3. After the draft, some "experts" will predict that several of the Bills' problems have been solved and the team will be competitive again.

4. During the season, apologists will point out several times that the fans need to be patient because we have a new coaching staff, a new system on offense and defense, etc. But improvement is right around the corner. By next year the team will be competitive again.

5. After the season ends, the spin will be that we have improved the team in spite of our record, and we will be addressing gaps in our lineup in free agency and the draft. Next year the team will be competitive again.

Dream World Predictions: If I found an old Bills cup in the attic and it offered me three wishes (about the Bills).

1. New talent gurus and a coaching staff will be in place that knows what it is doing and there are genuine improvements made in the player personnel by virtue of bringing in free agents and draft choices that actually will contribute right away.

2. The emphasis both before and during the season will be to play an aggressive style of O and D that tries to make plays happen to win, instead of attempting to conservatively hang on and not lose.

3. Wilson was visited by three ghosts at Christmas and now has decided to pay staff and players like most NFL owners do, so that the fans in Buffalo will remember him in a kindly way.

http://psychicclairvoyantreadings.com/Psyc...Predictions.htm

2010 Psychic Predictions by Jeffry R. Palmer

Major Flooding in Ohio in late February 2010

In May of 2010 a school shooting in Pennsylvannia

Scientists in France announce a major breakthrough in connection to cancer research. A drug may be developed which helps prevent breast cancer.

2009 Psychic Predictions by Sylvia Browne

This might surprise you, but everyone went "oh" when I said Brad Pitt and Jen Aniston were going to break up. But I'm telling you now, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are in real big trouble. They could very well separate towards the end of the year." -

"Clint Eastwood will have some leg problems. It almost seems like a very, very bad case of varicose veins that are going to have to be stripped. It's going to be very painful for him." -

"Paris Hilton will land in jail over an accident. That isn't, I don't think, a big surprise to anybody." -

"Britney Spears will become ill and not be able to perform for 4 months. And that's toward the mid-part of the year." -

"Katie Couric is replaced from her position on the CBS nightly news. I don't know who it'll be, but it'll be someone who has been on one of the Good Morning America shows or something like that [to replace Couric]." -

"Nicole Richie will separate from Joel Madden." -

"The Olson Twins will be picked up and questioned regarding drugs."

Jeffry Palmer's PREVIOUS PSYCHIC PREDICTIONS

Report Prepared : November 2006

The date of December 27th 2007 will prove to be a very important one.

I feel that an event of global proportions will occur on this date. At first I felt that this event will be related to military actions, but I now believe that this date concerns a terrorist attack, possibly in Europe.

A very strong earthquake centered near Los Angeles on March 13th 2007 causes damage to buildings and roads and bridges and some injuries.

An outbreak of a rare virus near or in the city of Boston in May 2007. Many people are hospitalized and quarantined.

An overall increase in violent crimes by 15% 2007-2008 USA

A prison riot in California 35 prisoners killed, 5 guards killed several others injured - August 2007

The price of gold will reach $780 - $800 per ounce by the end of 2007. Other metals such as copper and silver will also see a rapid increase in value in 2007.

There is a strong possibility of the reinstatement of the military draft system in the USA by the middle of November, 2007.

In June of 2007 a serial killer will be discovered in Canada who is responsible for the deaths of several young people from Toronto to Montreal. This killer may be a long distance truck driver or delivery person and may also be responsible fro the deaths of children in Ohio, New York, Vermont and Pennsylvania.

Another strong Earthquake in the ocean off the coast of Japan in April of 2007., may cause a tsunami.

Several globally exported food crops will see a dramatic increase in price after difficult growing season in both India and Brazil in 2007-2008. Included in this dramatic price increase are coffee, tea, saffron, cashews and cocoa.

In December of 2007 information will be released regarding a long standing cover-up by the US government.

PSYCHIC PREDICTIONS FOR 2006 - 2007

Report Prepared : June 2006

North Korea will test a long range missle in July of 2006 against the protests of the international community. This act will prompt naval actions in the Pacific which includes the destruction of North Korean missle launch sites.

predictions

1. Both Liberals and Conservatives will finally realize that there's not a nickels worth of difference between the Democrats and the Republicans they both get their money from the same place, Liberals never get a progressive agenda or stop a war and conservatives never get a ban on abortion or school prayer no matter who has the votes.

2. A study concludes that the money taken out of the economy to fight terrorist causes hundreds times more deaths than the terrorist acts that it prevents would.

3. Experts continue to write that China's economic growth can't continue and continue to be wrong.

4. America continues to lead the world in technological breakthroughs but the gap closes and other countries translate research to product much faster than we do.

5. After decades long decline crime rates start to trend up

6. It will be disclosed that computer generated images and sounds can be made so realistic that anyone living or dead can be portrayed to do or say anything and computer generated video will be indistinguishable from actual video with cost being the only limiting factor.

7. There will be a scandal that statin drugs don't lower heart disease and actually increase overall mortality

8. The resistance in Iran will declare U.S. actions counter-productive but the U.S. will continue sanctions and trying to encourage minority uprisings and actually strengthen the regime.

9. Russian organized crime will be found suppling increasingly sophisticated weapons and intelligence to the Taliban in trade for heroin.

10. A natural gas fuel cell will be introduced to the public that can generate electricity at half the rate charged by the electric company.

predictions

1. Both Liberals and Conservatives will finally realize that there's not a nickels worth of difference between the Democrats and the Republicans they both get their money from the same place, Liberals never get a progressive agenda or stop a war and conservatives never get a ban on abortion or school prayer no matter who has the votes.

2. A study concludes that the money taken out of the economy to fight terrorist causes hundreds times more deaths than the terrorist acts that it prevents would.

3. Experts continue to write that China's economic growth can't continue and continue to be wrong.

4. America continues to lead the world in technological breakthroughs but the gap closes and other countries translate research to product much faster than we do.

5. After decades long decline crime rates start to trend up

6. It will be disclosed that computer generated images and sounds can be made so realistic that anyone living or dead can be portrayed to do or say anything and computer generated video will be indistinguishable from actual video with cost being the only limiting factor.

7. There will be a scandal that statin drugs don't lower heart disease and actually increase overall mortality

8. The resistance in Iran will declare U.S. actions counter-productive but the U.S. will continue sanctions and trying to encourage minority uprisings and actually strengthen the regime.

9. Russian organized crime will be found suppling increasingly sophisticated weapons and intelligence to the Taliban in trade for heroin.

10. A natural gas fuel cell will be introduced to the public that can generate electricity at half the rate charged by the electric company.

Did you miss the request to not make this political?

• 2 weeks later...

Oh dear God!! The Psychic Twins are on a roll!!!

* Russia, China and Korea will launch successful cyber attacks on the United States.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34855470/ns/te...washington_post

Computer attacks on Google that the search giant said originated in China were part of a concerted political and corporate espionage effort that exploited security flaws in e-mail attachments to sneak into the networks of major financial, defense and technology companies and research institutions in the United States, security experts said.

:blink: