the Bills will get a ST TD this game.

Bledsoe will throw 1 TD and 1 INT

McGahee will get 100 yards

Sam Aiken will finally have a game

I'll be right in 3 of 4 of these predictions

now let's see if this holds up.

127018[/snapback]

Nodnarb.....killing it again

How the fugg did you see Aiken coming??? Granted it was a trick play but still :lol:

my halftime thoughts, purely statistical as i'm stuck win nfl gamecenter and the internet

17 2nd quarter points B). The bad news is thats more than we've scored in all but 4 of our games :lol:

we're 3-0 when we score 20+ points

we're 0-3 when we give up 20+ points

Bledsoe seems to have gotten over the moulds tunnel vision and is spreading the ball around.

3 of those are passes to mark cambpell! 2 for TDs!

0 are to josh reed :blink:

i thought windy days were bad for passing and good for running. what you talkin' about willis? 9 carries for 24 yards

my halftime thoughts, purely statistical as i'm stuck win nfl gamecenter and the internet

17 2nd quarter points B).  The bad news is thats more than we've scored in all but 4 of our games :lol:

we're 3-0 when we score 20+ points

we're 0-3 when we give up 20+ points

Bledsoe seems to have gotten over the moulds tunnel vision and is spreading the ball around. 

3 of those are passes to mark cambpell!  2 for TDs!

0 are to josh reed :blink:

i thought windy days were bad for passing and good for running.  what you talkin' about willis? 9 carries for 24 yards

127211[/snapback]

I switch back between the game screen and the play-py-play, which is like a noisless radio broadcast - if that makes any sense. The play-by-play certainly updates faster.