Quest for 31 Complete - My Thanks to Bills Fans

Questfor31

Hello All,

I've met several of you throughout my journey as I Quested for 31 over the last four years. As a native of Lancaster, NY, I return to Ralph Wilson Stadium for a game each year from my current home in Detroit, MI to reunite with family and friends and I wanted to pass along that I did finally complete my Quest to attend an NFL game in each stadium across the league as a home team fan. My last stadium was the Louisiana Superdome in New Orleans. I also wanted to take the time to thank you all for your support over the course of my Stadium Trek. The article below, summarizing its completion, appeared in the Times-Picayune down in New Orleans today.

Hans

NFL superfan ranks the Superdome as one of the best places for a 'football experience'

By Doug MacCash, The Times-Picayune

I read that in the paper this morning. When i was reading it, I thought to myself that you may be from Buffalo. Then, voila, you are! Good read! I have Saints season tix and it is an amazing place, but The Ralph is still near and dear. I thought the part about fans here being gracious was an astute observation. I love the Ralph and crazy fans, but a few dudes get ridiculous. Like, throwing hot dogs at older Saints fans. If it were Pats, Dolphins, Jets, then that's cool, but not Saints fans. Having said that, The Ralph is right there at the top in terms of game day experiences. Anyway, you should come down to a playoff game here. I can take care of a place to stay, if you need. Playoff games are ridiculous here and I can show you some good tailgating. BTW, great observation on the tailgaiting. It's a part of the reason why night games are the rowdier games to go to.

I love the Ralph and crazy fans, but a few dudes get ridiculous. Like, throwing hot dogs at older Saints fans. If it were Pats, Dolphins, Jets, then that's cool, but not Saints fans.

Throwing anything at other fans is moronic. Period. Verbal abuse is where it should stop.

Hello All,

I've met several of you throughout my journey as I Quested for 31 over the last four years. As a native of Lancaster, NY, I return to Ralph Wilson Stadium for a game each year from my current home in Detroit, MI to reunite with family and friends and I wanted to pass along that I did finally complete my Quest to attend an NFL game in each stadium across the league as a home team fan. My last stadium was the Louisiana Superdome in New Orleans. I also wanted to take the time to thank you all for your support over the course of my Stadium Trek. The article below, summarizing its completion, appeared in the Times-Picayune down in New Orleans today.

Hans

NFL superfan ranks the Superdome as one of the best places for a 'football experience'

By Doug MacCash, The Times-Picayune

That is a "beyond cool" experience. Congratulations. I've been fortunate enough to see the Bills play in Philly, NY, Tampa, Washington, Baltimore and Pittsburgh but always attended routing for the Bills. The idea of going as the home team is pretty neat - plus protects you against the idiots out there (like you mentioned the Oakland fans appear to be....). I found the fans in Philly to be pretty tough on an opposing team's fan....