Cowher Signs at Stadium

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone going to the game Sunday planning to take any signs to show Buffalo Bill Cowher some love? The game is on CBS, so it'd be nice to get some camera shots of signage back on the halftime/postgame in the studio for Bill to see. Lets show Cowher some love a la TKO in 2k2!

Interesting idea.

Anybody?

I do not live in Buffalo anymore but think this endeavor would be gr8. Get a hold of as many fans as you can and get those signs made. It made a difference before it could again. It also could send a message to Bills Leadership too. It wasn't long after electronic Billboard regarding Jauron was up that he was fired. If I could be there I would...with a sign! I want this team rebuilt badly with the best. No more mediocrity or the fans of Buffalo accepting Mediocrity. I will be watching Sunday...and so will the rest of the nation!

Anyone going to the game Sunday planning to take any signs to show Buffalo Bill Cowher some love? The game is on CBS, so it'd be nice to get some camera shots of signage back on the halftime/postgame in the studio for Bill to see. Lets show Cowher some love a la TKO in 2k2!

You're a tard. Going? Nobody will be watching that trash.

It's insightful, well thought-out posts like this that make me laugh whenever somone points to a poster's post-count, when determining whether that guy/gal should be taken seriously.

Seriosuly, man? You needed to spend the 20 seconds it took to write that, thinking someone else wanted to see it?

ya know - it's ok to disagree with someone - but the naming calling is just un-called-for and lame. and byw - it's always better received if one is clever enough to offer alternative positive suggestions.

I don't live anywhere near the Buffalo area BUT if I was going to the game I would totally bring a sign to show Cowher some love. It might not make much of a difference to Cowher but for some people (Especially a NFL head coach type who are very detail oriented) knowing you are truly and desperately wanted by the fans might just be the kind of thing Cowher might take a liking to.

Its a great idea Bills fans and if anything it will bring attention to the Bills coaching search and be a little entertaining.

Not gonna be there, but I think it's a great idea! :(

The best place for this type of thing is in endzone right behind the uprights somewhere. Then, everytime a kick or extra point goes up, you have no choice but to see it. Hell, it can just be on a bed sheet.

Anyone in the endzone Sunday?